“Very pleased! ”

La Bellasera Hotel and Suites
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Paso Robles
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Got a great deal through Priceline. Beautiful furnishings, in-room computer, two large flat-screen TVs, a wet bar, robes, mini-bar, soft bedding...I mean, who would complain about this place? Ok, there were a couple of very small issues, but with all the lovely things they hardly matter. I'm not a not-picker. And, the staff is so wonderful I just want to thank them profusely!!! I hope I can come back again...if given the chance I will. So refreshing to stay in a place that has character and style, which is hard to find in the big chains.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cincin1

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have stayed here a few times, Great place,clean,updated,upscale feel. If you get a room on the top floor in the summer, be prepared for HVAC noise all night,it's pretty bad and the hotel must know because there was ear plugs in our room. I was willing to deal with it at $165.00/nt but @ $400.00/nt......I don't think so. There are a few other options in the area if your prepared to pay $400.00/nt. However, when I have stayed, the staff is always very friendly,bathroom clean,rooms are updated and some have a fireplace and a separate sitting area with TV.Food was fair, better to go off property and experience a few tasty choices downtown around the square. I would stay here every time when in the area if the price point was closer to $200.00/nt. I have paid $400.00-$900.00 per night for a room, but usually there is an ocean resort/beach front in the booking.

Room Tip: request a 2nd floor room w/fire place and balcony. It"s a view of the highway and mountains, bu...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

It was our first time in Paso Robles. Would definitely stay here again! King room was huge and extra sitting area with pull-out couch was fabulous, even though we didn't need it this time. The colors in the room were both inviting and relaxing. Loved the glass walk-in shower and glass bathroom door. We could hear some activity outside our door, but it wasn't a big deal (and I'm pretty picky about that kind of stuff). Front desk staff was the most helpful I've experienced in a long time. Loved our stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jsbrca
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a beautiful suite with a large patio. Unfortunately for our kids, the television in their part of the suite was not working and there was no blanket in the closet for the fold out couch in the sitting room. Those are the only reasons I gave four stars instead of five for the room. The hotel is very nice, as was our suite. We got back too late to use the pool at night, so we took our daughter the next morning before we left. Unfortunately, the pool and jacuzzi were extremely cloudy and filled with insects (I was actually stung by a bee trying to get it out of the water so my daughter could get in). I let her take a quick dip, but that was it. The people who work here are lovely and very considerate. It was one of those times where they are so close to what they are trying to do that I would love to write them and let them know, just so they can turn it up a slight notch. If we go back to the immediate area, I would definitely give them another try.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were a little wary since the hotel is just off the freeway, and next door to a shady motel, but the Bellasera is an awesome hotel in the middle of everything. Close to both the West & Eastside Vineyards, and a short drive from Hearst Castle.

Front desk staff are super friendly (especially Terri), and the restaurant Enoteca is a great place to unwind, have dinner, or a drink or dessert at the bar. Rooms are comfy and spacious, with a refrigerator too!

Loved it, and would come back

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The stay at this hotel was nice. The room was spacious. The whirlpool tub sits right out in the open, so if you are traveling with family it is a bit hard to bathe. There is a large walk in shower which is private. We were on the second floor and the room above us sounded like there were elephants running back and forth. The staff was attentive. The rooms were clean. The pool was pretty small. It was a nice enough hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a top floor away from the restaurant.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our way up to Carmel for Thanksgiving last year. We were so bummed we only could stay a night. We are planning a trip to go back next fall because we just feel in love. Our room had a fire place in it and the breakfast downstairs was amazing.
Can't wait to go back!