“Lovely Lunch on the patio”
Review of Deborah's Room - CLOSED

Deborah's Room
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Executive Chef Will Torres takes full advantage of “farm to table” local offerings blending and bending savory and sweet, nouveau and traditional, Chef Will’s food delivers nuances of urban sophistication and down home delicious.
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Great food on the patio. My husband and I split 3 items on the menu, and went with the wine pairings recommended. Everything was really delicious. We started with the cheese plate, which came with Pistachios and a little mixed greens. All the cheeses were excellent, and the flavors went very well with the white wine. The 2nd course was the salad - the dressing was superb. The third course was the burger, we substituted the Isosceles wine. It went very well.

Our waiter had just the right pacing, and they kept our water glasses filled, always a good sign.

1  Thank travel-lms
Tracy_Dauterman, Manager at Deborah's Room, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Thank you for your review about our lunch service! It was a pleasure hosting you - we'd love to see you again soon. Cheers!

There are newer reviews for Deborah's Room

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We celebrated my birthday dinner at Deborah's Room. The room itself is quite small and cozy. We were treated to complimentary champagne due to my birthday, which definitely got us started off on the right foot! I have to say, the meals we had were among the best we've ever had! Every course was pure heaven! The service was fantastic. We will definitely eat here again!

Thank you for your review. I'm so happy to hear your had such a lovely birthday dinner. We hope to see you again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 12 January 2012

This is not a place I'd take my children. The dining room is small and intimate. I think it has about 10 tables. Food is delicious. If you are staying in Paso Robles (downtown), please have a designated driver. Yes it's worth the effort. I always do the wine pairing. I've eaten there three times. Don't wait....

Thank you for your feedback! It's been a pleasure hosting you for dinner. We hope you'll return again soon. I'll pass your compliments on to the chef! Cheers!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

If you want a small, intimate dining experience eat here. Reservations are required as there are 4 or 5 tables and the drive isn't short. Our female server was great and the food was incredible. I have been to very nice restaurants, but nothing like this. The ambiance was beautiful and there was only one other table so it was almost a private dining experience. Highly recommend

Thank you for your comments about your dining experience at The Restaurant at JUSTIN! I'm glad to hear you had such an enjoyable visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Deborah's is quite a drive (especially in the dark) from Paso but well worth it. A warm & cozy lobby invites you into an intimate dining room with only 6 tables. Be prepared for an experience that pays attention to every detail. The service is friendly but very professional. Each course was delicious with creative presentation. We chose the wine flights as we had not previously tried Justin Wines and were very happy with them. We will definitely go back out in the daylight as the grounds look beautiful.

Thank you for your kind review! Please come back and visit us again soon, cheers!