La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Paso Robles(Paso Robles)
  • Pool
Adelaide Inn(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
Town House Motel(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
Best Way Inn(Paso Robles)
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
Paso Robles Inn(Paso Robles)
1,117 results
All reviewswine shopsan antonio winerymake your own waffleswine and cheese receptionpet friendly hotelfree breakfastwine countryfull kitchenyogurtgreat place to staynice breakfastrooms are cleanthe breakfast areavery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againroom was largelocal wineries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 December 2011

We were traveling with a dog, and this hotel is definitely set up to accommodate pets. The pet-allowable rooms were cleaner than most I've seen with high pet traffic, which was a big plus. Front desk staff were very helpful. I'd stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2011

When I travel with my dogs, La Quinta is often only two-star rated but is the handiest hotel option. The Paso Robles La Quinta, however, is definitely a solid three star (and for me, a four sta) and a place I would stay even without the dogs. The check in person was very welcoming and accommodating I asked for a ground floor room on arrival and he upgraded me at no charge to fulfill my request. The room was newer and nicely furnished, the bed good, the sitting area comfortable and, best of all, the reading lights beside the bed were actually good for reading! And I really loved having the mini-fridge and small microwave as I tend to travel with things that meet myy special dietary requirements. For me, The La Quinta Paso Robles is my new-found oasis on the central coast.

Room Tip: Make special requests when you reserve: mine was hyperallergenic pillows instead of down.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2011

My Daughters both attended Cal Poly U and it was hard to find accommadations when it was a busy weekend. I loved staying here. It was convenient and away from the crowds. One Daughter ended up buying a home around the corner from the Hotel and then we really loved the location. The staff is great and the rooms nice, lots to do nearby.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We stayed here for a girls weekend in Paso. The staff was very accommodating for all of us. They had a complimentary wine happy hour from 5-7pm as well as breakfast. The location to downtown was a short 5 minute drive. The rooms were nice and the beds were very comfortable.

We would stay here agin and recommend friends!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank iheartmt
Reviewed 5 November 2011

We enjoyed this hotel much more than we thought we would! I expected it would be nice, since it is the #1 hotel in the area on TripAdvisor, but it was probably the best hotel on our trip up the California coast.

It looks like a fairly new hotel & our room was HUGE! We had a king size bed & sitting area with a couch. The bathroom was massive, with double sinks & more than enough counter space. It was all very clean, new & nice.

It was also happy hour when we arrived, so we put our things in our room & headed back to the lobby to enjoy some great local wines, salumi & cheeses...all for free. Much, much nicer than the standard house liquor & peanuts type of hotel happy hour. All of the wines they feature are available in the store right by the front desk, which I understand is the point of them being offered, but we picked a bottle up after dinner (the store is open until 10, which was nice) to enjoy while relaxing in our room. The front desk staff even provided wine glasses for us to use.

We really loved the stay & can see why it's #1 here! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple