Great location for Paso Robles wine tasting trip.
We have stayed here twice; each time had a large, modern room that was exceptionally clean (particularly considering that they allow pets and I can usually smell/see the evidence of that. Either we lucked out both times to receive a no-pet room, or the cleaning staff is amazing.)
Free wifi (pretty slow), free parking, free breakfast (typical La Quinta continental plus powdered eggs, sausage, potatoes, and DIY waffles).
Bathroom was huge with standalone glass shower and oversized tub. Double sinks and large vanity. Unfortunately the vanity is so high and deep that it is very difficult to get close enough to the mirror to apply makeup, and I am 5'9" with perfect eyesight. This minor problem could be easily solved by mounting a mirror with lighting and shelf on another wall in the bathroom.
La Quinta cookies and a bottle of water were on the wet bar when we arrived in the room. Again, a small complaint: why not 2 water bottles?
There is a small wine shop in the lobby that offers local wines (of course), beer (canned), water, and snacks. It was still open when we arrived at 10pm; the lobby staff simply ran back and forth to ring customers up as needed.
Coffee in the lobby was hot and fresh even at night. There is a nightly wine hour (apparently often hosted by a local winemaker) but we unfortunately missed it.
We would stay here again; the price is steep (over $200/night for a summer weekend) but that appears to be the going rate for a good hotel in Paso Robles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Coast Wine Country, just halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, The La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles is an elegant hotel that offers all new rooms and modern amenities to ensure your comfort. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, wine and gift shop in the lobby, heated outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, business center, and Free Bright Side Breakfast that includes hot eggs, sausage and potatoes are just a few of the many reasons this Paso Robles hotel is right for you. Each spacious guest room also includes a microwave, refrigerator, and 32-inch LCD television. Join us for our complimentary Wine and Gourmet Cheese Reception Monday through Thursday evenings from 5:30pm - 7:00pm. Wine Tasting Getaways: Nestled in the heart of wine country, take a short drive from the hotel to explore the many wineries of Highway 46 East and experience the taste of award winning wines! Eos Estate Winery, Bianchi Winery, and Meridian Vineyards are all conveniently located only a few miles down the road. Visit Eberle Winery and tour 17,000 square feet of underground caves or stop by Tobin James Cellars to taste at their 140 year-old bar. Majestic Central Coast Beaches & Hearst Castle:Take Highway 101 South to visit delightful Shell Beach, downtown Avila Beach, picturesque views from Pismo Beach pier, and Grover Beach (the gateway to the Oceano Dunes). Visit the coastline off Highway 1 featuring Morro Bay, Cayucos Beach, Cambria, and San Simeon. While you're there, plan a guided tour at the historic Hearst Castle State Park! Family Fun and Outdoor Adventure: On your next trip to Paso Robles, discover all the outdoor adventures our town has to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at Hunter Ranch Golf Course or make a splash with the family at the Ravine Waterpark, located only 2 miles from the hotel. Visit The Mid State Fairgrounds, Barney Swartz Park, or bring your boat and take a day trip to Lake Nacimiento or Lake San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Paso Robles
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- La Quinta Paso Robles
- Paso Robles La Quinta