“One of a kind!”

Wine Country RV Resort
Reviewed 19 July 2013

What a gem of a RV Resort this is. With lush vineyards that literally surround this property, its beauty rarely seen at a RV Park. Thus the Resort title! This park is clean and the staff friendly. They went the extra mile for us and made us feel right at home. We enjoyed a band on Friday and then an outdoor movie on Saturday. We walked to EOS winery next door while the kids went to the Ravine Waterpark across the road. This Resort has it all!!!

Room Tip: I love the sites that back up to the EOS vineyards
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lina S
There are newer reviews for Wine Country RV Resort

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here over the 4th of July. They have nice restrooms and showers. It is across the street from a fun waterpark. We walked! The resort had activities for kids and adults everyday. It was safe and the kids got to be independent. A little pricey but it was a holiday weekend. We had a great time! It is also convenient to all the Paso Robles wineries.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 July 2013

From check in to check out we had a great experience. The owners and staff were very helpful and friendly. Great sites with plenty of trees. Entertainment at night which was a pleasant surprise. Everything was spotless. I would say it caters more to families but we everybody can be happy here.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jan F
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This is one of those RV Parks that make it hard to leave. The staff are very friendly and helpful, as well has having a good knowledge of the local area and it's attractions.

We reserved a deluxe space which had a great view, it was a back in space which we headed in so we could make use of the scenic view of the vineyard next door. The space was a little narrow, with solid and level concrete pads. Each space has full hook us including cable TV, 50/30/20 amp power, water, and sewer. If you head in you do have to run your cables etc under your vehicle. Each space also has a BBQ on a pole, bench table, NO fire pit (but they do allow you to bring your own).

There are several different space/price types available from economy ($41 p/d) to premium ($71 p/d) - I booked a Deluxe site as it was a celebratory trip and I wanted that little bit extra. But, after walking around the resort there are no bad spaces that we could find. Some just had a view!

We took the resorts wine tour and were very happy with the value ($50 p/p), including FREE tastings and a very nice snack (cheese & crackers). As well as a knowledgeable and friendly driver who kept us entertained with his life's stories as well as insights into the background of each of the wineries we visited.

I recommend a longer stay at this park (we were only here for 2 days) as it is very central to the wine valley and it would take several days or a week or so to visit even just the best of them as there are so many.

One of the wineries has built it's own amphitheater, about 2,500 seats, that is hosting concert series that beats most big city venues, a great line-up of concerts this summer, from ZZ Top to BB King, this is another great attraction and reason for spending part of your summer here.

There is a great water park next door to the resort and there was no noise of kids screaming etc heard from it. It is walking distance.

There is some noise from the road near by but not disturbing really.

Room Tip: If you are traveling in a motor-home you can head in to a deluxe space, instead of backing in, as mo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SquireDude
Reviewed 1 April 2013

My family and I were going through Paso Robles on a vacation and read about this place. SO easy and peaceful. We arrived after hours and everything was waiting for us. We hooked up our RV with ease and relaxed. The kids went swimming while we sat back and breathed! Thanks for helping make a long trip enjoyable!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Diane N
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Wine Country RV Resort in Paso Robles is a ten if I’ve ever seen one. The $60 per day rate reflects the weekly rate including 10% Transient Occupancy Tax with a 10% discount for Good Sam. When we arrived I told them I have a 38 foot Monaco with a motorcycle lift holding my Triumph and our CR-V tow car. I explained I used my motorcycle for my Patriot Guard missions where we honor veterans including parades, funeral services, escorting the deceased, welcome home and send off missions. The front desk was very interested in the Patriot Guard Riders and put us in the best site; a 92 foot site at the top of the RV Park where the view was spectacular. They didn’t charge me extra for my motorcycle even though it is an additional vehicle. There are beautiful pools and spas and one spa dedicated to adults. At the end of our stay we were able to fill up our propane at the park which is a real nice amenity. Normally we stay in Pismo Coast Village in Pismo Beach about 45 minutes south but I wanted warmer drier weather and sure glad I did and this is where I’ll stay from now on when visiting the central coast. Tons of room at the site, wonderful friendly people and great water pressure so you’ll probably want to have your pressure regulator ready. Have fun and enjoy the wineries and old town Paso Robles!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2013

This is an outstanding RV park. It is immaculate, flowering trees everywhere as well as evergreens. Pristine landscaping. Large sites. Street lamps rather than harsh overhead lighting. Two nice dog areas, very clean. I guess that's why they charge $3 per day per dog, which is my only complaint. It seems excessive. Very nice laundry room. The people are friendly and helpful. Premier sites are paved. All roads are paved. Easy in/out. Even though it was fairly full this weekend, security does an excellent job of keeping things quiet. Town is quaint and nice, easy drive there. Hearst Castle 45 minutes. I don't have one complaint about this park. I give them kudos for a superb park.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends