“Wonderful meal. Wonderful service.”
Review of Dining With Andre - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dining With Andre
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were in Paso Robles for three nights; this was the best of three high end restaurants we visited.
The food was interesting and delicious. We were greeted with a complementary sampling of sparkling wine and a lovely small (also complementary) bite of ahi poke presented by the engaging and quite entertaining Christina (the chef's wife, and I understand a chef as well). The dishes all sounded delicious and Christina was happy to recommend, which I always appreciate. My husband had a nut encrusted halibut perfectly cooked and beautifully presented, served with fresh grilled vegetables in season. I had a grilled salmon with a cilantro butter done perfectly. We complemented the chef, and he came and spoke with us, a perfectly delightful man with just the best French accent! We recommend the restaurant highly. (And Andre, the chef also teaches cooking classes- we will be back for that!)

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Dining with Andre" is still the same Chef,but the restaurant is now called Paso Terra, I can't say enough about the incredible food they serve here. right off the town square,just down the street from the theater. The host are very kind and gracious,and the food is perfect in every way.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

I had the good fortune of meeting Andre in his kitchen, oh what a passionate cook!!!! He food is as amazing as his charsma and personality. You are truly a lucky person to feast on Andres cooking! Enjoy

Reviewed 15 August 2010

This French chef has a great reputation however, what I ate at a catered affair was almost inedible.
Sorry! I also noticed his restaurnt is closed and he only caters now.

1  Thank ABikeTraveler
Reviewed 26 April 2007

Tried Dining with Andre for lunch and was more than dissapointed. There was only one person working there who said she was the 'cheese lady' and had little to offer in the way of service. The food offered was premade (I don't know when they were made) sandwiches, I believe there was only 4 choices, and two small premade quiche choices. The quiche was bland and very expensive for the tiny portion. The drink selection was tea and water... that was it! So lunch for two with two tiny quiches and 2 iced teas was $15.00! Emailed my complaints and received a very cold reply. This place is primarily a catering outfit and should not attempt to do business as a restaurant.

Dining With Andre