Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$230
Best Western Plus Black Oak(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$134
The Oaks Hotel & Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$132
AscendHotels
Adelaide Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$182
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$137
Paso Robles Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$186
La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$163
Hotwire.com
Melody Ranch Motel(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$96
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
US$559
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskwine tastinglobby barbreakfast buffetwine countryup to datelocal wineriesnice propertyking bedshort drivewest sidegreat place to staywe've stayedcentral coastpasodowntownfreeway
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Excellent staff, very clean,wonderful Stay. Spent three days,touring winerys. This Paso Robles Courtyard is the ideal location in the heart of tour area. Will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2012

For the last 5 years my husband and I have been staying at the Courtyard once a year for a wine tasting weekend and have always been pleased with the location, accommodations, staff, and breakfast. This past July however, we found an additional reason to love the Courtyard. If you go in July during the Mid-State Fair, you can wine taste during the day then take the free school bus service that takes you the length of Paso Robles and back for your evening outings. The bus stops at a handful places but the only hotel last year was the Courtyard. Some of the other stops were downtown Paso Robles (restaurants and bars) and the fair grounds where there is a great line up of concerts over a two week period. http://www.midstatefair.com/ The buses ran every 15 minutes or so until about an hour after the concerts end. Bring some money to tip the drivers. There are some posh bed and breakfast places to stay in Paso and Templeton and a few other small hotels like the Courtyard but none of them are as convenient as the Courtyard. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrsp-alisoviejo
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I stopped here on my way to AZ and stayed one night. Was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel, the floors, the lobby, and my room. The room itself was rather small but the furnishings were solid wood, there was a large flat-screen TV, and the bathroom was sizeable and sparkling clean.

The lobby was also well-kept; it had a small bar in one corner with a small restaurant or lounge in another. There was also a fireplace where people could take their drinks and relax. It was in a very convenient location next to the freeway. Desk personnel were efficient, professional, and courteous. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Excellent stay, we stayed here since we had points and as always, in a budget. We were traveling from LA to SF doing the gorgeous Route 1 and decided to stay half way for a night. We arrived late night and left the next morning around 10:30 am. Although our plans were to get up around 7 or 9am and continue our route to SF, the staff convince us to stay for a winery tour, complementary of the hotel.
The hotel have several complementary wineries with a hotel flyer. We decided we only had time for 1, plus we had to drive for a few more hours and sip after sip can get you tipsy.
My only complain is the entrance of the hotel, since we got there late night we were expecting the hotel my the main road. It took us a long time to find our way in since you have to go through some roads or find your way through some offices.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2012

This property has gone downhill over the last 15 months. Unfortunately, management has seen fit to cut everything. It is apparent with the exodus of employees and the new management style, that the bottom line vice customer satisfaction is driving the train. This is untolerable and the reason why I will not deal with this hotel in the future. Here are a few of my issues with this hotel: The hotel says it offers high speed internet, which according to the FCC in 2010, is 768K. The reality of this is the hotel barely provides 40K to the guests which is slower than the dial up modem I had 20 years ago and a disaster when you have to do work via a VPN. The fitness room is unkempt and unsanitary - enough said. Employees are now trained to advise guests ( long term ) that they can no longer offer a complimentary breakfast with their stay as the hotel loses money on them then. This is not the policy across the board though as not every guest at the government rate is excluded from the partaking in breakfast. Management will not talk to the guests when there is an issue. I asked and after 4 days of management no-show, I decided to check out. The managers leave the front desk attendants to be the bearer of bad news. Its not like they dont know how to find me if they really had an interest in solving the issues. Consequently, the Holiday Inn Express offers free breakfasts, a nicer pool, and internet that regularly reaches download speeds above 2 Mb. A survey of other local hotels show that breakfast and internet of a quality connection speed is the norm for this area. I have maintained my Platinum status with Marriott for many years. This is the only hotel that has never offered an upgrade and consistently makes me feel like I am a non-status traveller. After spending half of 2011 in a Marriott property, I expect more. My advice to any business traveller is to NOT stop here as once you get past the fancy lobby, all you get is a low grade hotel with greedy, non-responsive management.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business