“Hidden Gem !!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lhaas77
San Francisco, California
“Hidden Gem !!!”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

OK yes it is in an RV park, but seriously I was not expecting that I would fall in love with this place!! It is such a cute cottage (think tiny house but more space) , it is extremly clean!! The staff is amazing and the site is so well kept! I am a Manager for a Housing Company and it is my whole job to make sure that the places we rent out are kept at the highest standard. I wanted my staff to see this place it was SO beautiful! The pool was a great hang out and the park is really quiet.

My friend and I live in downtown San Francisco and wanted to use my cousin's wedding as an opportunity to get away from the city. We drove down Thursday morning and stayed till Sunday It was just us for the first few days. We loved it so much that we ended up cooking all of our meals there. We spent the mornings sipping coffee and just relaxing during the day there is wine tasting and other events in Paso and Morro Bay isn't too far. My mother and brother came the last night. There was enough space for us to sleep and the extra bathrooms across the way made for an added bonus we all didn't have to wait for showers or the tiolet if needed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cottage was so cute, and really clean! It was a perfect place to relax!
Liked least: That I couldn't stay forever
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;