It looks like an ordinary motel; however the rooms are upgraded with modern décor and look very spacious and clean. Pool and picnic areas are inviting and cozy enough to spend several hours with friends and family. But the best factor about this Inn – very accommodating staff, who can go an extra mile to provide an excellent service (thank you, Inna!). The only possibly negative issue – rather thin walls, when you can hear the other guests simply talking in their rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles