This is a very safe, clean, comfortable and first-class place to stay! We discovered it by accident a couple of years ago and couldn't wait to get back here. We love wine and spent one night the first time here. The people at the front desk are so helpful in directing you to wineries you would like. They know the area well and gave us complimentary coupons for all the places we went too. You can really tell they care about you and making sure you get the most out of your stay. We highly recommend this motel to anyone travelling in the area. Paso Robles is a really quaint town so you don't need a Disneyland to find things to do, places to eat, shop and of course taste the wine!!!
Thank you Adelaide Inn for caring...it shows!
Al and Linda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles