From check in to check out the Adelaide Inn was a delight! We were only there overnight, but would have enjoyed a longer stay. We were impressed with the high quality linens, friendly reception, immaculately clean rooms, comfy beds and pillows, local food recommendations...and the great price! We had a second floor room at the back of the motel. It was nice and quiet. Possibly the best value for the rate we have ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles