I recommend not reading reviews that are more than 12 months old because they are not pragmatic. The Adelaide is tolerable from Monday thru Thursday because parking and noise levels are less than on the weekends. The parking spaces are to close together and door dings are inevitable when the parking lot is full. Unfortunately, for this motel, the values of the rooms are slightly less than other motels in the immediate area when you consider they only have smoking rooms to rent out because people book so far in advance. This is a big issue with us because we are both doctors and can not book very far in advance because the demands placed on us by our careers, thus they only have smoking rooms available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles