All reviews updated rooms fair grounds within walking distance check in was easy rates
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

You get what you pay for. Nothing special about this hotel. It's a place to sleep. The non smoking room smelled like cigarette smoke. Obviously other guests didn't care.
However, the one part which I found ridiculous is the fact that you have to pay for any kind of access to internet. $3.00 for 24hrs. Ridiculous.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Arrived after 3 pm on Saturday, 8/26/17. Check-in was quick; directed to a second floor room. The room was clean, odorless, and cool. While unpacking I realized that there were AV outlets below the t.v. for gaming or maybe a portable dvd player. Don't know if by paying for wifi one could use the outlets for an Amazon Fire Stick or an Apple TV. There was NO directory of what to watch on tv so much of the night was spent viewing half of the selected shows. I don't travel with a TV Guide! There was no elevator, no hair dryer, no box of tissue, no in-room coffee maker, no microwave, or mini fridge. . . very basic room. The queen size bed was comfortable and the foam pillows were surprisingly cozy. $128.13 for one night (?) - clean, no frills, and an ideal place to rest for ONE night!

Room Tip: Be sure to check all amenities. Check other hotels if you want to stay in the area for more than ONE night before choosing Motel 6.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the motel 6 for the firestone invitational which I highly recommend.
The rooms where "modern looking", the towels where very thin, the cotton sheets stiff.
The front staff was friendly. The rooms where clean, but basic. The mattress and pillows were terrible, but as expected.
It's centrally located, which is a plus for events at the fair grounds.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Maria, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Updated rooms with flat screen TV. Clean, fresh room. You can hear the Freeway but what motel can't you. Nice room for the money. Restaurants are almost within walking distance. Large parking lot if you are pulling a trailr.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, We appreciate you recognizing our comfortable rooms, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I wasn't too crazy about being booked into this hotel by my company after reading the reviews and what I experienced confirmed what I had read. Upon entering my room it didn't look too bad. My first stop as always after a long drive was to use the restroom. I noticed a couple of red drops on the floor and since I doubt anyone was eating ketchup just outside the bathroom I can only assume it was blood. Looking away from that, I noticed the tub was dirty and that there was a dirty towel still hanging behind the door from the previous guest. I finished my business and walked out into the bedroom area to find bed covers that were very stained and had holes in them. There were lots of dust bunnies and hair balls on the floor like the place hadn't been swept in a while. When I went to pull the covers back and crawl into bed there was a dirty boot print on the sheets! I dealt with it for the night but the next day, as soon as I could, I found a different hotel to stay in.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Amy, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.