“Service is Excellent!!!!”

Panda Express
Ranked #130 of 202 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I don't eat at Panda often but I have to say for fast Chinese food they are great in Paso Robles.
The staff and management are top notch.
The food is very fresh and service is fast and friendly.
I highly recommend this Panda.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We have dined here several times. Last night might be our last. They charge 75 cents more for some of their entrees, which is ok. I ordered walnut shrimp, extra charge, so when it was put on the plate they only gave me 4 small shrimp and no wallnuts. I asked why and was told that was the portion size. They are always under staffed and the food quality is getting worse.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Steamed rice, hot pepper chicken and sweet fire chicken, take out with a cold bottle of Justin Chardone waiting in the 'fridge - Yum Yum Yum Yum. Five stars from me. So glad to have you in our neighbourhood. If your put off by the traffic park UP the hill and exit from the uphill side - then you won't have to fight the 4-way in the direction of Wal-Mart.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

Service was pretty fast. This place has great flow of customers. I didn't like the food though. Orange chicken has about 30% of chicken in it - the rest is just breading and corn syrup glacing. Chow Mein wasn't great either. Kind of blah.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

I sometimes stop by here for "takeout" and that says a lot for me because I'm extremely picky. The food is pretty good, but what I like the best is that the employees wear gloves and the kitchen that is visible, is very clean. The other thing I like is that they emphasize the fact that they only use fresh vegetables, daily and keep them in a full wall refrig right in front of the customers. I don't do frozen vegs!!! The Kung Pao Chicken is pretty good. I usually get the vegs & Kung pao and mix them together for a delish and healthy dinner. I definitely recommend this for "takeout."