“Great Find!!”

Joses Country Kitchen
Ranked #57 of 208 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stopped here randomly on our way to Atascadero and was soooo glad we did. Got a cheeseburger, fries and salad. All for 8.95 and although I didn't expect much..it was surprisingly awesome! Cook cares about the food and they give you the extras...loved it. Even the ranch dressing was homemade and not the bottled stuff...score!

2  Thank Penni T

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We've eaten here many times and it's been a hit and miss kind of thing in the way of how good the food was. We were here this morning for breakfast. There were maybe 10 other customers in the restaurant and one server. I could have understood the service we received had there been more customers but when our server stood and gabbed with some customers two tables away from us when we were waiting for the rest of our order, it was time to get a to-go box and leave. My husband asked for a chocolate milkshake and it seemed to take forever for him to get it. In fact, he had to ask our server what happened with it. Then, when she finally started making it she was getting ready to put whipped cream on the top and my husband asked her not to. Apparently, she thought that he didn't want the milkshake at all and went about her business. When he asked her what happened to his milkshake, she said she thought he didn't want it any more. Our breakfast was good. My husband had the chicken fried steak and it was huge and tasted good. I had the pancakes and bacon. The bacon was cooked perfectly and it was probably the best bacon I've ever had. We'll go back but hope that our server is on her day off.

1  Thank K. B
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were driving down home form the Bay area and I looked José's on Yelp and it had good reviews. I can't say I was that impressed. It was not bad, but also not that good. You get the usual diner fare, nothing special. It is an easy on and off the 101.

1  Thank Howard T
Reviewed 16 September 2013

You can count on good food here, always. It is great for breakfast and very good for lunch and dinner.

2  Thank Jas0381
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Located right off Hwy 101 and just north of Paso Robles. Next to a gas station/truck stop.

Easy to find with an enormous parking lot.

Very nice, small, family diner. Great for a home cooked breakfast.

If you want less salt make sure you TELL THEM otherwise get ready for a sodeum blast.

I paid $8 bucks for a (salty) breakfast burrito to-go (ham, saussage, eggs, cheese, potato). Fat and full, had to be a full pound!

2  Thank Danny_OI812