“Great takeout” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Central Coast
“Great takeout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

This restaurant is a real gem. I go there primarily for take out sushi and am in and out within minutes with great fresh food. The location is perfect for a quick lunch or when I don't want to cook. The staff are always friendly. I've been going there at least twice a month for the last 2 years.Prices are extremely reasonable. Love the Washington Roll

• Visited February 2013

“Quick and yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

I love this place..whenever I am in Paso and want a quick lunch..I am in and out fast..to go or eat in. Love the sashimi salad, all the specialty rolls are the best! Spicy Tuna roll or Salmon roll...love the sauce. Fish is always fresh...miso soup, etc. The counter people are always friendly.

• Visited August 2012
San Luis Obispo, California
“Stick with veggie rolls or Udon”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

I have visited this restaurant several times, but before I have always had the Veggie Udon or California roll. After working in a different sushi restaurant for over a year, I cultivated a taste for sushi and all types of rolls. On my last visit to Sushi Kokku with my mother, I decided to try their Dynamite Roll. The roll was delicious. However, later that night I became feverish, had chills, nauseous and drowsy. I could very well have had a touch of the flu, but after 24 hours and 14 hours of sleep I felt much better. Not sure if this was a case of food poisoning or not, but I will not be having any more sushi from this restaurant. I will stick with Udon and veggie rolls.

• Visited January 2012
Fresno, California
“Great place for quick sushi to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

Sushi Kokko is really good for quick good sushi to go. They have a great selection of rolls which are all delicious. Love them eat there all of the time!!

• Visited August 2011
SLO
“Great Food, great location.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2009

This place welcomes everyone. The food is not as traditional as most, but great for take-out or relaxing with a group. The food is fairly priced and always has been fresh. A few of my favorites are the Dragon roll, Dynamite roll, and the Rainbow roll. I recommend trying everything at least once!