“Great Breakfast”

Damasco Fine Foods and Spirits
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2013

This place does a great breakfast. We eat here about twice a year when traveling to visit family. They have had things like Baileys French toast. Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank Mia M
There are newer reviews for Damasco Fine Foods and Spirits

Reviewed 28 April 2013

The workers are so stressed, the service is beyond bad. The food is little above average. look elsewhere.

1  Thank dave777wa
steve c, Owner at Damasco Fine Foods and Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dave, I first must apologize that you did not have a good experience with us when you came to see us last. Our primary goal is to make sure that every guest who visits receives a tasty meal and receives excellent service. I'd like to let you know that since your visit with us, we've expanded our service and culinary staff and dedicated time and resources to training and development to insure that you and all of our guests enjoy and look forward to their next visit with us. We now have hosts to assist during our busier days. We also have developed a Lead Server and Assistant/Manager who are specifically dedicated to doing whatever it takes to provide an excellent experience. You've done us a huge favor by sharing your feedback as that is the absolute best way to help us to grow as a dining establishment. If you're ever in the Patterson area again, we hope you'll give us another opportunity to wow you!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

My husband and I ate dinner at Damasco Fine Foods while staying for one night at the Best Western Villa Del Lago. For a Hwy 5 restaurant, we found the food to be very good. I am somewhat of a food snob and am particular about restaurants. I love my vegies. Anyway, we found the food to our liking and the service very pleasant.

1  Thank Jeanne707
Reviewed 18 April 2013

If you are traveling along highway 5 and looking for something other than fast food stop by this restaurant in the Best Western Hotel in Patterson. The food will amaze you. I'm a foodie and this food will stack up with many restaurants in the big cities. It is Mediterranean with Southern influences. Check out their menu on their website. My wife had the Cioppino that had half a crab for $22. I had an excellent double cut pork chop for $16. You can add a cup of soup or salad for $2/3. The wine list is a bit weak but their corkage is only $8 so bring your own. They are open every day and serve breakfast/lunch/dinner.

2  Thank sancarlosdoc
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Not a busy restaurant, yet it took more than 30 minutes for our entree to arrive. Our server was both our waiter and the bartender. She had never heard of a "Harvey Wallbanger"but agreed to look it up. It was not drinkable....not sure what she put in it but it tasted like super watery orange drink. The food was good enough but the wait time was ridiculous, since there were only two tables of guests being served.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. You've done us a huge favor by pointing out areas where we can improve. Please accept my apologies for the long wait time for your meal. Our goal is to make sure you receive your meal and drinks in a timely fashion no matter how many other guests are dining with us at that moment! We've revisited a lot of areas including food timing and bartending and have renewed our focus on training and development of our entire staff (as well as made a few additions and subtractions). If you're ever down in the Patterson area again, I hope you'll give us another try. Ask for our Assistant/Manager Fernando, myself or Deana, and we'll be much obliged to buy you a proper Harvey Wallbanger! Thanks again for your time.