“Enjoyable Experience”

Best Western Plus Villa Del Lago Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Patterson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 19 March 2014

March 2014 a friend and I stayed here on a "Stay & Play" package. We played the two close by courses owned by Diablo Grande.

Anna Martinez (Hotel Manager) arranged all the details for our stay and golf and she was TERRIFIC to work with. Our hotel stay was and enjoyable experience. The front desk staff was helpful and welcoming. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Beds were comfortable and the shower head was water saver, but worked fine.
They have an on site restaurant. We ate breakfast there each morning and had dinner there one night. The meals were very good and not expensive at all.

The Diablo Grande facility has two courses..The Ranch and the Legand...both really nice and they are only a 5 mile drive away...."Go for the Championship golf and enjoy a very nice hotel experience."...

In short...we are planning a return trip and plan on bringing more friends for a fun golf outing.

Mike

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and our rooms were quiet, very clean, and comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Villa Del Lago Inn

Reviewed 4 March 2014

very comfortable beds, and nice clean place. easy check in and out. they have a restaurant in hotel so no free breakfast. the price was fine and workers were very nice. I would stay there again if I was in the area. didn't use the pool or internet so cant comment on that. lots of resturants close by to walk to. nice décor and very comfortable beds. new tvs and furniture.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2014

After a long day of driving the rain finally forced us to seek shelter for the night. We came upon this Best Western and were greeted very kindly by Angela. She booked us in to a room and after we were already settled in we found a note had been slipped under our door - from Angela. She had found our BW membership number and added our stay so that we would get our points. She also printed me out a temporary membership card to use until I could locate our real one. Room was large and clean with a micro and fridge. Downside was no counter space but we made do. Bed was comfy, nice flat screen TV. I wish there were more electrical outlets to accommodate all of our gadgets. Overall great hotel with easy I5 access.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This property is meticulously maintained and the staff was superior in addressing any needs or questions we may have had. We would gladly return here. The rooms were beyond comfortable and priced at a good value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

In town for a few days of business...let's be honest, there's not a lot of choices when it comes to lodging in Patterson.

Overall, the Best Western was a good value. My room was clean and the staff was friendly.

HOWEVER, the walls and/or doors at adjoining rooms are not well insulated. I felt like a KGB spy, able to hear every word my neighbor was speaking (especially the 5:50 AM business call to the east coast...if you're reading this, I'd recommend telling your client to pound sand and look for another contractor...that way you don't wake your next neighbor). Oh, yeah...and the guy in the other room puking all night wasn't fun to listen to either.

My only regret...I wish I had eaten in the hotel cafe. I normally avoid these at all costs, but my business associates said this is not only the best food in town, but is the kind of food they'd serve at their wedding.

The hotel's okay, but I hope you have better neighbors than I did!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BoiseBeaker
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My stay at the hotel was very good. I met several friends and we had a great lunch, cocktails, and dinner. The entire stay was perfect. I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in this area. The restaurant, restaurant staff, and food was exceptional.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Anna M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Villa Del Lago Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Michael W,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great meals with friends at our in-house restaurant Damasco. Please come back and see us again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I stayed here for a night and it was very nice and clean. It had a nice lobby, with abar/restaurant and pleasant staff. It's in a nice location for Hwy access and far enough away form the highway, so there wasn't a lot of noise.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patterson
Hampton Inn Turlock
Hampton Inn Turlock
#1 of 11 in Turlock
Best Western Palm Court Inn
Best Western Orchard Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto
SpringHill Suites Modesto

Been to Best Western Plus Villa Del Lago Inn? Share your experiences!