“Amazing”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I went to the Bench with my parents after a golf camp and we all took a pizza. It was probably one of the best we ever had. We come from France so we didn't think it was that expensive. I will be coming here again in August 2014 and I hope to eat that brownie with mashmellow on top and caramel again! I loved it!

• Korean first
Bass Lake, California
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I attended a Birthday party June 29th at The Bench. I was told it was the old Club XIX at The Lodge and the Fire pits are a real draw. Beautiful view over the 18th hole, but the food was not up to par. I ordered the $28 chicken...it was rubbery and the small potatoes tasted and chewed like they had spent the week in the refrigerator. My husband who is always gracious said they should be ashamed of themselves and/or hire a better chef. He was not happy with the tough undesirable $31 steak he had. Being with a group of 16 people we kept our opinions to ourselves. We lived in Pebble Beach and Carmel for 22 years and ate out frequently. We never had food like this. Obviously we were very disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank BeentherD0NEthat
The World
“What a great spot”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Lodge at Pebble Beach Resort, The Bench, Pebble Beach, CA. The spot is lovely and our server, Vincent was good. We shared one order of mussels ($24) from Prince Edward Island, Canada in a very good broth, one baked Alaska (also very good) for $10 and one coffee ($3.75). A very nice lunch even though it was full of noisy groups. We spent $40.58 plus tip.

• Visited May 2014
Monroe, New York
“Great Way to Recharge”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stopped in after the famous 17 Mile drive for drinks and margherita pizza. Spectacular views of the the golf course and the ocean do not disappoint. We were definitely tourists in a posh place - but we were treated as if we were Bing Crosby and friends. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Visited May 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“A splendid outing!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The bench at Pebble Beach is by far the families favorite spot to sip on cocktails and nibble on food. You sit outside right next to the 18th hole on the golf course. The view is spectacular! Make sure you try the Martinis and the Balloon bread appetizer! Probably the best martini I've ever had. The service is wonderful. You always get to see great people. Highly recommend this venue!

• Visited June 2014