The Lodge at Pebble Beach
Casa Palmero(Pebble Beach)
US$1,087
TripAdvisor
Hofsas House Hotel(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$172
Normandy Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$154
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsgolf coursemile drivepro shoptee timesbucket list triplove golfplay golfgreat golfgolf experienceround of golftee boxwood burning fireplacegarden viewinn at spanish baystillwater grilldressing areasteam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My wife and I stayed here a few days for our anniversary. Every detail beyond expectations. To play Pebble, enjoy a drink watching other players finish on the 18th looking out over the cove toward Carmel, and then walk to our room was a great experience. The rooms are beautiful and have wood burning fireplaces. What really stood out was the hotel staff. We couldn't have been happier with our visit and can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeffcaldwell
Reviewed 9 July 2013

It's Pebble Beach!!!!! This was a bucket list item for my husband and me. I had high expectations and was not disappointed.

The view from the Lodge onto the 18th green and then the water was stunning.

The staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating. I expected the Lodge to be a bit snooty and pretentious. Not at all! Most of the guests were as thrilled to be there as we were. The golf displays in the hallways off the main lobby were so fun - especially for a Graeme McDowell fan!

Our room was gorgeous.

There is one restaurant that overlooks the 18th green. We ate breakfast there every morning and dinner one evening....just for the view. But the food and the prices were reasonable for a resort like this.

There is another restaurant with fire pits that overlook the 18th. I highly recommend sitting out there, enjoying a glass of wine and the beautiful views.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2013

From the time you pull up to the front door of the Lodge till you leave the magic begins. The staff is so friendly and polite. You feel like this is truly a once and a lifetime experience. The Pros have stayed here and walked these very halls. The hotel is beautiful. The walls are lined with history. The views from the Lodge are majestic of the 18th green , especially at sunset with a couple of cocktails. Our king room was beautiful with a fireplace and a private hot tub on our back patio. Very romantic. We were there for our anniversary. It was fantastic and that was not even mentioning our golfing experience. The food was excellent at every place we ate in the resort. It was not an inexpensive experience , but I would do it again in a heartbeat. We loved it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I stayed at the Lodge for 4 days this had to be the best service i have ever recieved in my life. The gentleman at the front desk Travis,was so helpful,polite, a refreshing smile just a very nice young man.Thank you Travis keep up the good work we apperciate you. I hope your employer is good to you.
See you next time!

Room Tip: Ask for Travis, excellent guest service!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily D
Reviewed 6 June 2013

And I wasn't here to play golf. My wife and I were attending a conference and couldn't pass up the chance to return to Pebble Beach again. We ended up with an oceanfront room, literally just a wedge shot from the 18th green. Though we were disappointed to find 2 Queen beds instead of a King, it certainly didn't spoil our trip. After all we still sleep together. Our room was quite nice with a real fireplace, sitting area, marble bath & shower, makeup table and various amenities. The staff throughout the resort have been helpful, friendly and generally wonderful. This has been a stay to remember.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business