“SUPER Burgers!”

Penngrove Superburger
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Penngrove
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to visit our daughter at Sonoma State and we are so glad we did! My husband had the venison burger and I had a burger with bacon and guacamole -- super yum! They willingly accommodated my Paleo wishes and I was able to have a delicious dinner without deviating from my current plan.

We lived that all the meat is free range and grass fed or wild. The service was prompt and attentive. This is a "burger joint" -- small, quaint, and comfortable.

We will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

This is one of 2 Superburgers and they're both great. Penngrove is the lesser crowded of the 2, the other being in Santa Rosa on 4th Street.
The burgers are phenomenal and priced fairly considering the quality of them. The buns are perfect, not too dense or filling but substantial enough not to fall apart before you're finished eating. Fresh everything, and great service. Shakes are great too and I love the shoestring french fries. I'd eat here more but I'm trying to lose weight. I love this place.

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

I had heard this was.a good place but it was amazing. Best hamburger I have ever had. The meat was fresh and hand formed. The patty was bigger than the bun. It came with barbecue sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. The bun was.freshly baked. The fries and onion rings were separate but just as good as the burger. It cost $29.00 for two hamburgers, fries and onion rings, and two Cokes but it was worth every penny.

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on our way out of town. The service was amazing, so friendly, and amazing food! The malts were so good, and such a great selection!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My landlord loves this place and is always raving about it. Even his very picky teenage daughter loves it, so I went and had a very good burger. The chocolate malt was also good and the service was warm and friendly. There are lots of options for what goes on your burger, from basic to exotic.