“Horrible Security/No Fridge”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Perris
Perris
“Horrible Security/No Fridge”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The hotel room had a broken door that would not remain closed unless deadbolted. There was a man under the influence roaming the halls knocking on doors. We were moved from a room with a fridge to a room w/o a fridge and then told it was not standard for all rooms to have a fridge. Our group was told the hotel stay was per night $89 + tax and when I called in I was told $99 total including the tax and when I checked out my bill shows per night $99 + tax ($108.90). Not happy at all and will not come back to stay next year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Cindy E, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
The experience you had with your team is extremely disappointing. We review every guest comment and address each of them with our staff and team leads. Our goal is to provide a comfortable stay to every guest and clearly we failed to do that during your stay. Please be assured that the issues you experienced …. We addressed these issues so that the next time you stay in Perris you will give us another chance.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Maui, Hawaii
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Nice hotel very clean and friendly staff... my son had a weekend baseball tournament ..it was a convenient place to stay..The basbeball team stayed there as well..Breakfast was ready at 630am which was perfect for the boys to eat before their games....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Kim A
Cindy E, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about your stay. We are always thrilled when we are able to exceed the expectations of our guests. Exceeding our guest’s expectations is what we strive for and we are happy to hear that we accomplished that. We hope to see you again in the very near future!
Claremont
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Comfortable room, good TV, great jet-tub, spacious bathroom
Breakfast a real surprise: tasty and good variety (including making your own waffles!), staff was friendly, quiet room (it was Saturday night!); I only missed a little refrigerator, but maybe other rooms have this (I didn't ask), close to gas station, freeway, markets. Will be there again soon....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Cindy E, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! We so pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel, and we truly appreciate that you took time to let us know. We cherish your business, and hope you have the chance to visit us in the near future.
Perris
Reviewed 23 April 2014

For being in the area it's old town. There's a market, has station, and food in walking distance, the room was small but I'm single pool area look nice it rain while I was there. So I would stay their again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Cindy E, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel, We appreciate your business, and hope you have the chance to visit us in the near future.
Cherry Valley Ontario
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff helped us out. Just as nice as some 3 1/2 star hotels. We were stuck with out a reservation during a barbershop quartet conference. Only the Red lion was available so we bit. Turns out it was clean and they had a waffle maker for breakfast so you were not forced to eat sausages and biscuits .

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Cindy E, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dallas
Reviewed 31 March 2014

"After several phone conversations, my issue still has not been resolved. My stay was at the location in Perris, CA. My stay was from 3/3/14-3/15/14. I used my company credit card. The issue is, the transaction has not reached my Credit Card bank. I have contacted a member of the staff at the Hotel location. I was referred to another hotel associate, saying she handled these types of issues. Due to my call not being returned, I had to tend to the follow-up calls. According to this staff member, the transaction cleared. I have already contacted my bank, the amount is not noted anywhere on my account.
I am concerned this transaction will appear at a later date despite my efforts to settle the issue. I am responsible for reporting all trip expenses to my company in a timely manner. This is preventing me from submitting my report.
Although, not mentioned prior, my stay at the above mentioned hotel, was disappointing. Upon arrival, the commode was dirty and one of my towels had a red colored stain on it (looked like dried blood). I travel mostly for business, and cleanliness is not an optional convenience, regardless of the price.
I emailed Red Lion Customer Care (via website), after several days, no response. I called them directly. They said the person who completed original transaction was new and still training. They proceeded to tell me that the hotel manager should have contacted me concerning this matter.
That did not happen. After asking to speak to a supervisor, I was informed that I was speaking to the supervisor and that I would need to refer back to the hotel location and speak to the manager. They offered to have manager contact me. I accepted.
Manager did call me late in the evening (they are Pacific, I'm Central Time).
It amazes me how they refused to take ownership of the issue from the beginning.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

The experience you had with our team is extremely disappointing. We review every guest comment and address each of them with our staff and team leads. Our goal is to provide a comfortable stay to every guest and clearly we failed to do that during your stay. Please be assured that the issues you experienced with….will be looked into and addressed accordingly.

Travellers are raving about these Perris hotels

Palmdale, CA
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great value and easy freeway access...........pool/Jacuzzi areas were clean & breakfast offered many choices of hot & cold food...a semi-private group room is handy opposite the front desk if you are travelling with a team or large party...Gas, Popeye Chicken and Denny's are all within walking distance

Room Tip: east side faces freeway.......