1) Close to Point Reyes National Seashore -- the drive was less than 30 minutes so we took day trips. It was lovely.
2) Great value -- hotels and inns closer to the Seashore cost 2 to 5 times more per night. Also, the room and bathroom were very clean.
3) Free WiFi
4) Pool was clean and very refreshing on the 90 degree days
5) Close to downtown Petaluma -- we went into Petaluma for coffee and meals. Very convenient. We enjoyed Playa Azul Marisco (great Mexican food), Cattlemen's (burgers, steaks), and Viva Cocolat (coffee, dessert). The Mystic Theatre is supposed to be fantastic for music but we did not get a chance to go.
1) Adjacent to Hwy 101 -- we could hear the traffic all day/night but got used to it by the second night.
2) Smells like agriculture -- the entire area around the hotel smelled like chicken farms or freshly fertilized fields. Not pleasant but again, the price was great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites Petaluma
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Petaluma Sonoma County, CA