“MMMM PIE!!”

Petaluma, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MMMM PIE!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I love this place for so many different reasons --as varied as the flavors of pie they offer. If I'm in the mood for India, they have a pie for it! if I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger, they have a pie for it! If I'm in the mood for chocolate and bananas and peanut butter, they have a pie for it! Actually, I think that last one if my favorite. No wait, the strawberry rhubarb is my favorite. No wait... I think they are ALL my favorite. I have yet to try them all, but I'm looking forward to it. Variety is the spice of life, as they say... MMmmmmMMmmm I do love pie.

• Visited March 2014

Carlisle, Massachusetts
“Nice outdoor seating area”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Large "single-serving" pies, including nice lime and chocolate creme and an unusual "Shaker Meyer Lemon" icebox pie with full slices of lemon, including rinds. Tcho hot chocolate was not very strong, but cookies were large and flavorful. Many organic options!

Visited January 2014
Santa Rosa
“INCREDIBLE PIES!!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I LOVED THIS PLACE. I don't even like pies that much and I'm going back. My husband brought an apple pie and a berry pie home with him. Yummy. I served it at a dinner party and everyone just raved about them!

Visited January 2014
Hercules
“Heavenly Pie”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Just by chance happened to run across the Petaluma Pie Company. Purchased the sour cream apple pie (yes, I said sour cream). It was the best apple pie I've ever had. Shared with two other members of the family who also raved about it. Would definitely recommend this establishment.

• Visited January 2014
Marysville
“Not Just Dessert”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We went here expecting to have a piece of sweet pie but actually ended up having a delicious chicken pot pie and side salad. The salad was not small as side salads often are. There was a good size serving and the homemade salad dressing was great. The actual pie was good size too. The service was great- we were there the day before Christmas and many folks were coming to pick up pre-ordered pies. They were busy but very friendly and we got our orders taken and food delivered in a timely fashion. We had a beautiful sunny day and were able to enjoy the outside seating area watching the world go by. The restaurant is just off the main street with a small park next to it so very relaxing.

• Visited December 2013