Was going to try and stay in San Francisco, but the hotels were way, way too expensive. We ended up staying here for just one night. The lobby is nice and the rooms are large. The little sundries shop looks nice (we didn't need anything) and the lobby staff borrowed us an umbrella. I'm unsure what is in the rest of the building. It appears that their are office buildings and other establishments in the building.
Only con of the building is that it can be an extremely long walk to the elevators. Not sure why there is only one set for such an expansive building
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA