The Sheraton Sonoma is very easy access from the freeway. That said - it's right next to the freeway and you do not feel like you are in Napa. I was here for a business trip so it was fine....but I would NOT want to use this for a wine weekend. There is a pool but you would be listening to the freeway if you tried to relax next to it.
This hotel is pricey for what you get. The staff was friendly. But the rooms are somewhat plain. Felt cheap. The heating and cooling system is OLD and mine was soooo noisy that I had to turn it off at night so that I could sleep.
The workout room is updated and clean. It was highlight of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA