After days of searching for a reasonably priced hotel in wine country, liked the reviews and chose this one. Very pleased I did as even hubby was happy( and he stays allover the world on business). Do need to drive to get to petaluma although desk arranged a taxi for us one evening and service was excellent. Hotel restaurant was pleasant and there is a little italian restaurant within walking distance on main road that was also good. Petaluma is a lovely town to walk round with some great restaurants and bars. Only time I heard the freeway was when sitting by the pool. Would definitely stay again if need to be in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA