“Jaw-dropping”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Jaw-dropping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

You won't believe this place. That it is actually an old bank, and such gorgeous architecture, in addition to being home to one of the most hopeful projects on the planet (saving our global food supply from Monsanto & its minions), makes it a must-go-see-&-support destination. I found seeds of so many plants I never even knew existed, plus advice from the folks working there that made me confident about trying to grow them at home. I left there in bliss, filled with optimism about the future of the world, that this business even exists, AND that it is successful and popular. Spread the word! Promote the protection of non-GMO seed varieties!! Not to mention all the other adorable historical artifacts and replicas throughout the store. Such a delight!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Carla G

Tredegar, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Down Memory Lane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Always come here when I am back in Petaluma, and always buy something special for my own Welsh garden and for my best American friend in PA. It's so comforting to see everything's the same when I visit. I truly hope this and all the places that make Petaluma my home from home never change. I wish I could live here again, this area is one of America's best kept secrets.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank S R
Petaluma, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Attend the talks - great info. Talk to Paul - he's a huge help and an awesome resource. Buy the seeds and grow your own food.

Visited July 2014
El Dorado Hills, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unique Market!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stopped out of curiosity and spent about 30 minutes here. What a unique store! I've never seen so many seed packets...flowers, vegetables, herbs and knick-knacks. We bought a darling milk bottle. The inside is beautiful. Don't forget to visit downstairs as well!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank pljimison
Seattle, Washington
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Love the extensive variety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is truly a treasure for anyone that loves a fabulous variety and knowledgeable employees. I had given up years ago trying to find a particular flower seed and finally found it here. I have been here a couple of times now and love the current floor arrangement. They also have a nice selection of books and heirloom seedlings for sale in the spring. All seeds are non GMO.

Visited April 2014