“Great Salad & Margarita!!”

Tolay - Sheraton Petaluma
Reserve with OpenTable
Tolay - Sheraton Petaluma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 267 Restaurants in Petaluma
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lakeville Hwy
Reviewed 28 August 2013

After a long day of traveling my friend & I stopped in the Tolay for a late lunch. The server was very helpful and brought us our food & drinks promptly. I love eating the salads at Tolay as the ingredients are always fresh and the portions are plentiful.
When I she brought my Margarita it tasted off, and I think there was something wrong with the actual mix that was used. She immediately brought out a perfect Marg with all fresh squeezed juices & just the right amount of Silver Patron Tequila......... And we were off to a great start in Petaluma for the weekend.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We had gift certificate for this restaurant and decided to have dinner early on a Tuesday evening before heading to Marin for a Lyle Lovette concert. The dinning room was almost empty and we were seated and attended to promptly. I ordered the Adobe Chicken - it came with a very tasty tamale, large piece of very flavorful chicken and some sort of sweet potato shavings were very limp and chewy. The tamale and chicken were fantastic - I would definitely come back for more. My husband ordered the fish - it came with quinoa and vegetables all with a tangy sauce that was very delicious. I want to come back to try that dish too!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

The food was excellent for breakfast and dinner. Portions were good, the delivery was timely and prices reasonable.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Had a fantastic breakfast and service here! We were greeted by Jack who was gracious and warm and got us seated and made us a fresh pot of decaf right away! He had us smiling even though the weather was really cold and grey and we were going to the beach. We had steak and eggs and Carolina, our server got the order exactly right, and I'm diabetic and had several special requests! She and Jack did a fantastic job, and also must mention the guys in the kitchen because our food was exquisite! Cooked to perfection :o) Thanks for making our morning so nice, it was the best part of our day!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Have dined here a few times. Dinner and lunch are OK and varies from very average to quite good. Service seems to be confused and food wasn't hot when delivered. One breakfast we had was really sub-standard. Not a good value for the money.