“A very pleasant surprise” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sugo
Ranked #10 of 261 Restaurants in Petaluma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marin County CA
“A very pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I had meant to go here a few times and finally went in for dinner with two friends. I thought the food was terrific. We had the trio of bruschetta, you get to chose your toppings which is a nice option. I went back and had really good chicken piccata, super tasty. I had a salad as well which was dressed perfectly. The service was very good as well the wine list. This is now one of my top go to restaurants in town.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Petaluma, California
“Never fails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have had many meals here and never a bad one. In fact all were great. The atmosphere is pleasant and the service is good but some nights I will order to go because I can't make salmon as good as they do.

• Visited December 2013
Cupertino, California, United States
“The best for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This place has excellent food, good choices great for business lunch or any type of lunch. Their selection of bruchetta's is great and they are all excellent. A must try, and very cheap 3 for $7.5. and the best of all any wine buy the glass $5 or $20 for the bottle. Tuesday evenings the same deal as lunch. A place I would highly recommend.

Visited October 2013
No. San Diego County
“Friendly service, delicious carpaccio!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

We showed up on a Saturday evening around 6:30pm, and the place was packed. Good sign. We couldn't be seated right away, but they offered to seat us at the counter/bar for a glass of wine while waiting. Ordered the carpaccio and it was so delicious. The decor is modern, and there is also outdoor seating. Our daughter was with us, and she was craving pizza (which they do not have here), so we decided to move on......and the owners even gave us the best tip for great pizza just around the corner. They were very friendly, and the vibe is casual yet elegant. We will DEFINITELY be back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sulphursister
San Francisco, California
“A Gem of a Restaurant in Petaluma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I've eaten here twice now and both times the service and food were excellent. I really love the brochette appetizers they offer for such a good price. Salads are fresh, sandwiches tasty. Though the decor is a little bare (no tablecloths), it is modern and chic looking. Really love the cork painting on the wall. A great place for lunch or a casual dinner.

• Visited June 2013