“Attention to detail!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Santa Cruz, California
“Attention to detail!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Service: great. Made me a custom coffee drink.
Entertainment: excellent. Always good quality live music playing.
Food: good.
Drink: excellent. Good coffee, beer and wine. Love that they serve the port made next door.

Visited November 2013

“We Love Aqus!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great food (esp. breakfast), nice atmosphere with outside seating, wonderful service, Friday night music, and the best coffee in town.

• Visited August 2013
“Cute, friendly and warm”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I spent a lovely Friday morning last week having breakfast at Aqus. The name alone was attractive to me The vibe was Bohemian chic, really cute+ laid back. The food was yummy, I had a Sundried tomato and goat cheese gluten free sandwich which comes with a cup of fruit and I ordered a 12 ounce mug of hot chocolate which I shared with a friend. We laughed, talked and enjoyed our surroundings. The decor was fun and I love how they do poetry readings on some days as well as live music on Sundays. The menu was unique, rather, it offered breakfast out of the ordinary and the ingredients certainly seemed fresh. I will go back with my lap top to write, I felt so inspired as I sat there.

• Visited August 2013
Brea
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty and good portions”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Cute little cafe. My wife enjoyed her Salad Nicoise. I had the chicken caeser wrap - very good but I would ask for less dressing next time. Nice wine selection and a great variety of food choices. Very friendly staff.

Visited June 2013
Petaluma, CA
“Community Vibe with Local Food”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We spent a wonderful Sunday afternoon here, enjoying lattes and a delicious lunch. The bonus was having live music from noon til almost 4pm. It was lively and definitely community oriented. The salads we ordered were fresh and had a nice combination of ingredients. The menu is a lot more varied than at most cafes and knowing the size of the kitchen makes it even more impressive. Come and join the locals. We are a friendly bunch.

• Visited June 2013