“Pupusas are good, the place need an upgrade!”
Review of Taqueria Morena

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria Morena
Ranked #16 of 68 Restaurants in Pinole
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have visited this place a couple times, once we ate there: the place is small, and kind of all, if you need to use the restroom you have to cross through the kitchen, the walls have paintings of valleys, overall a make up will be a good thing. Usually, I ordered the cheese pupusas since I don't eat red meats, and they are good, my husband like their burritos, and dinner plates. They brought us the chips with salsa and beans, and everyone enjoy them.
Parking is good for the small business complex, and this place is just off of the freeway.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My wife and I have gotten take-out from here on multiple occasions. This is our favorite taqueria in the area. Food is always rock solid and comparable to good taquerias in Oakland and SF. Burritos, enchiladas, tacos, everything has been great. Service people are super nice and always accommodating when I bring in our 2-year-old. We will continue to return again and again.