“A comfortable place to stay when visiting family.”

Days Inn Pinole Berkeley
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Pinole
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My late father,my brother, and I have all stayed at this motel numerous times over the past 9 years. I have always found it to be a pleasant, quiet, clean home away from home, with cable TV, high-quality wi-fi, and a nice breakfast in the morning. The owners are nice and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
GMBayAreaInns, Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your family trip with your kids. We are centrally located between San Francisco & Napa Valley.

I look forward to welcome you back in the future and explore your stay more enjoyable.

Amit Modi.
Operations Manager.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a bare bones hotel, but clean and in a convenient location to the East Bay. The price has gone up recently, but is still a good value for the money in the area, as there are few hotels nearby.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMBayAreaInns, Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to know you had the perfect getaway at our hotel. The team is committed to making a difference every day, and we are proud to have exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Frank Desai

Reviewed 15 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMBayAreaInns, Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Reviewed 27 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels and Days Inns. This one is in such disrepair it should not be open. The door to room was shaky. The bathroom fan sounded like a jet plane with a rock in the engine. It smelled of tobacco. The towels are see through and VERY stained. You could hear everyone in their rooms around us. The parking is horrible. Not enough room between each car. The free breakfast was a joke and the office so dirty I wouldn't have eaten it anyway. The romm was so filthy that I didn't want to touch anything. There was feces on the walls in the bathroom. Would never ever try another Days Inn again!

• Stayed: January 2014
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Mostew1,

I apologize that your experience did not live up to expectations.

We take all the guest comments very seriously and share with entire staff. we definitely try to give everyone a perfect satisfied experience. Any complaints for the rooms and customer services are taken seriously and thoroughly investigated. We serve deluxe continental Breakfast with 2 Juice, Milk with Cereals, Brown Bread & Butter, Fresh Fruits, Hot Coffee, Hot Waffles and Boiled whole eggs & more every morning between 7 - 10 am. We have a very good reputation for our services. I wish you would have called from the room or talk to me before your checkout.

If you would like to discuss this matter any further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Hope to See you again!

Frank
(510) 222-9400

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I am in the military and my reserve unit is nearby. Every time I come down here on orders I stay at Days Inn Pinole. I am extremely picky when it comes to...well pretty much everything, and this hotel and staff have never disappointed me. The staff, especially the owners, are always friendly and attentive. The price is right, and it comes with a Daily USA today newspaper and Big Waffle, juice, hard boiled eggs, coffee, bananas, pastries, among other things. They have a long breakfast time frame which is nice as well. The breakfast area is always clean and orderly. There is a laundromat (clean/safe) about 40 feet away, just another block and there is Hometown buffet, Dollar tree, and a lot of other stores, restaurants, and fast food...everything you could want within walking distance. I always stay in the same room (103 - King Bed), it is right up front, and close to the office; It always smells good and clean, heater/cooler works, has microwave and mini-fridge. It also has a desk and a couch. The vanity/sink area is separate from bathroom and big. I have stayed here for weeks and have never seen any shady characters here, mostly construction guys it seems. I will most definitely keep coming to this Days Inn whenever I am in the area. Oh another plus is that with Wyndham Rewards I get points every time I stay and I can use them later for free nights!! I just got their Credit Card and now get 3 pts per dollar I spend here instead of just 1. I recommend both this place and Wyndham Rewards for anyone who travels a lot. You can even call them while on the road and they can find and book a place for you where ever/whenever. Great Deal! Thank you for reading...and happy trails to you all!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. The kind words that you express are indeed what hospitality means. We want you to feel like at home and we take pride of it.
We do appreciate the fact that many people will read your message and will be able to capture your message to stay with us and enjoy their stay.
Please let me know whenever you are back so we could possibly find a good room for you. We will make sure that you will completely satisfied; after all, that is our goal.

Frank
General Manager.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pinole
Best Western John Muir Inn
DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
Rose Garden Inn
Rose Garden Inn
#12 of 20 in Berkeley

Been to Days Inn Pinole Berkeley? Share your experiences!