Days Inn Pinole Berkeley
RodewayInn
  • Room Service
US$162
US$122
Hotel Mira Vista(El Cerrito)
US$134
US$130
Budget Inn Vallejo/Napa Valley(Vallejo)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Motel 7(Vallejo)
US$79
US$77
Budget Inn(El Cerrito)
  • Free Internet
All reviewswyndham rewardssf bay areafast food restaurantsnon smokingaccessible roomlove stayingfree breakfast isa nice place to stayenjoyed my stayclean roomsberkeleyfreewaycalifornia
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stay at this hotel the past month for 1 night. Before I arrived the front desk called me around 9pm telling me that they canceled my reservation and accusing me that I made 2 reservations. when I arrived the front desk claims she only had a smoking room when I had reserved a non smoking room I took the room because it was late and we needed a place to stay. when I got to the room the room was really nasty carpet very dirty, towels were thin, room curtains had holes we just had a bad nigh at this location. The next day it was not check out time when the maid comes into the room telling us it was check out time then the front desk called the room telling us that I had to check out with a attitude.. I will not recommend anyone to this place and I will not stay at this location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
GMBayAreaInns, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Anahuerta,

Thank you for staying at Days Inn in Pinole and sharing your experience. Our staff work very hard to meet hotel standards and to bring satisfactions to all our valued guests.

We take your comments very seriously and share with our management team too. And we apologize for not providing the services as per your expectation.

Please give me a call for any further questions.

Hope you will give us one more chance again!

Vicky Chong.
Guest Relations Manager.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 June 2014

1. Carpet very dirty. Bottoms of our feet turned dark. 2. Towels were thin. 3. Stale cigarette odor. 4. Cord on flagpole outside flapped noisily at night. 5. On a positive note, staff was nice and check-in was quick.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMBayAreaInns, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Robin M.,

Thank you for choosing Day Inn Pinole hotel. We appreciate your business at the same time our entire team work very hard to give the best possible services. We glad that you have appreciated our front desk staff.

We apologize for your experience, and we will forward the same to our management.
We do have Carpet maintenance schedule every quarterly and we will make sure with the same room with Carpet cleaners. Even we have signs on the doors and in the room...still people smoke in a non-smoking room and we do charge them as a room recovery charge and we make sure the smoke odor restore with our Ozone machines.

We again apologize for not keep up with your expectations.
Please call me, if you have any further questions. Please give us one more chance.

Hope you will understand and hope to see you again!

Truley,

Amit Modi
Guest Relations Mgr.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMBayAreaInns, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014