“The crowd can get a little rough...”

Harry's Night Club & Beach Bar
Ranked #2 of 4 Nightlife in Pismo Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Harry's is the premier beach bar in Pismo Beach California, with live music every night and a true beach vibe.
Reviewed 26 September 2012

If you are in the area, stop in EARLY - after a certain time they charge a cover due to the bands they have nightly. They are one of the few bars that have a dance floor so they get kudos for that. Later in the night it can get a little rowdy. The prices are average and the servers are nice. They do have to have security and fights do break out. Again GO EARLY and Enjoy SAFELY!

Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

One night stop off in pismo beach. V quiet bar on a week night but we made our own fun! Bar man was rude wouldn't say hello, please, thank you or even look at me until I gave him a tip (dont ask me why i gave it) and then he said thanks. Also, there were 16 glasses on our table before the doorman; not the not-busy bar staff, bothered to clear it!!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2012

We spent two afternoons here enjoying cold beer and live music. the bands were simply awful but watching the people was totally worth sitting in the cheesy, uncomfortable seats with sticky tables and stale beer smell.

1  Thank Eileen_NV
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Stopped by mid afternoon on our way up to Santa Cruz last Tuesday, and had a couple of beers. Our server was a lovely, nice girl - friendly and welcoming. There were just a few other people in the bar - all of us had come in on motorcycles.

It seemed like the place I'd love to come to more often when I am in town. My favorite thing about Harry's was the ICED COLD bottles of beer - and a good selection. I also love a bar where kids are not able to hang out. I love kids. I have 5. But this is adult time.

I left refreshed.

1  Thank HBsleepsurveyor
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The casual atmosphere. Convienent place to pop in for a drink after all the shopping

1  Thank Lori G