“A Real Treat”

SeaVenture Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
SeaVenture Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 115 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dolliver
Description: SeaVenture Restaurant located on the beach in California's Central Coast wine country, the third floor Restaurant allows you to take in breathtaking sunsets and panoramic beach and ocean views from large picture windows and outdoor decks. Chef Casey Walcott's contemporary coastal cuisine is inspired by the surrounding local wine country. Our seasonal menu is prepared with locally farmed vegetables, premium pork and beef and the highest quality fish and seafood. All desserts are made in house from scratch.
Reviewed 30 June 2016

This restaurant overlooking the beach is a must stop place to eat. The service is outstanding as is the food. Their seafood is the best!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I sat at the bar and the bartender was very passionate about the menu! I got an appetizer and main and they were both really good and VERY filling! Good value! My only complaint is not the fault of the establishment...but there was a guy who would NOT leave me alone at the bar. He was very creepy and moved to both sides of where I was sitting. I let him know I was married and not interested but he persisted. I would have stayed longer if not for him.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We had a wonderful meal here on our stay. We both had a lobster tail and they were divine! Views were stellar, service prompt and drinks reasonably priced.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

This is an elegant restaurant offering a sumptuous meal for everyone. It may be a little pricey, but recommend you at least try it. Our waiter Chris was the best. He accommodated any request and was humorous and helpful in aiding our choice of selection. There were definitely no complaints for this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Make sure to make reservations gif the restaurant before your arrive. It gets booked up, likely because it was summer time. The food was good even when we picked up dinner.