“A Fabulous Find!”
Review of BeachComber Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pismo Beach
BeachComber Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Pismo Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2012

The Beachcomber Inn is perfectly located; close to the beach, promenade & busy part of town, without being right on top of all the bustle & noise. The room was beautifully appointed, sparkling clean & well thought out. While not large, it was so well laid out, it felt more spacious than many larger rooms we have stayed in. Our last minute reservation was handled perfectly, and we were greeted with a cheery "you made it!" when we arrived. A perfect gem of a place :) We absolutely plan to return often.

Room Tip: Not sure there is a BAD room-they are located over the (free) parking area, and all on one level, so...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laurie E

Reviewed 20 August 2012

The redecorated rooms were really well done and the rooms had everything we could have thought of for our stay, including (and we didn't see this till we checked out) a step stool for kids for the sinks, dish soap and sponge, plates, utensils, microwave and even a laptop/writing desk. Grace is really lovely and the nicest thing was that after asking (upon booking) if they had sand toys to borrow and/or a place to put ours so that we wouldn't dirty up the room, we checked in to find that the owner (not Grace) supplied us with toys that my kids loved. It's very close to the beach and is in downtown Pismo so no need to go down and up a steep flight of stairs.
The only things I would have liked to have were a) two queens instead of two doubles and b) real water glasses instead of the disposables but the lack didn't detract from the stay.

Thanks for a great stay, Grace.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Knoodle
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I love this cozy little place! Its personaly owned so you really feel caterted to. She saw we had a baby so she even brought up extra towels! The rooms are very clean and cutely decorated these pictures are not up to date!!!! Plus the room has lots of extra things to make your stay easy, like plates, cups and utensils, qtips, blow dryer, microwave and tons more. They even have an extra TALL shower head which was nice for my husband. My favorite is the fire place which makes it so cozy and romantic at night. This is the place I will definately stay EVERYTIME I go to Pismo. Its close to everything but quiet enough for a good sleep!! Heres the web for updated pictures :) http://www.beachcomberinn.net/

Room Tip: We had room number seven which was one bed it was a pretty big room and had tons of windows so we co...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We had a great stay at the Beachcomber. The rooms are spotless, we had a very comfortable bed, loved the tile bathroom, and we were about a block from the beach. We had booked at motel in the area but from the look of the place, were afraid to enter their parking lot so we looked for a vacancy at the Beachcomber. Luckily, they had a room available. We want to thank Grace for helping to make our trip unforgettable.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank bakpakr34
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I was looking for a place to stay mid way on my trip from Southern California to San Jose; after much searching online I came across the BeachComber Inn --- and I am so glad that I did! I didn't realize that the Pismo Classic Car Show was in town that weekend until I pulled into town and saw all the activity; however, once we pulled into the covered parking area for the BeachComber I realized we were in the perfect place! Located just about a block from the beach, we found ourselves checked into the cutest hotel room ever!!! Elegantly remodeled, the owner has left nothing to chance - this room/inn provides better amenities that other large name hotels that charge double the price. So cutely furnished in true "beach" style, there is an armoire with a flat screen tv, free wi-fi, the most comfortable bed in the world, a cozy chair to read in, a small dinette table and a cute little kitchen area complete with a mini fridge, microwave, and a Keurig coffee maker. Grace (the owner) has thought of everything --- there's a corkscrew, some disposable cups so you can take your morning coffee down for a stroll on the beach, real coffee cups for the room, all the bath amenities you could think of --- even a notebook and pen in the nightstand drawer! The room we were assigned (#7, I believe) is on the very end (it might be larger than the others) and had two patio chairs and a small table on the deck outside. I cannot say enough about this cute, cozy, well-managed inn!! Kudos on a spectacular place to stay in one of California's last true beach towns. My only hope is that I am able to make another trip up the coast and stay here again!!

Room Tip: Ask for the last room on the back end --- you get a "peek" at the ocean from the kitchen w...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BadDiver
Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed staying at the beachcomber. It's within walking distance of the beach & good restaurants. The rooms are cozy & very nicely decorated. Staff was very welcoming & helpful. Hope we have an opportunity to come back, would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank DMT76
Reviewed 12 April 2012

This place is the best in Pismo. Perfect location next to restaurants and shops, but still secluded and cozy. The rooms are fantastic! Everything is brand new and updated, clean, and so comfortable. Rooms include so many little extras that other hotels do not have - even a Keurig coffee pot! I highly recommend this to anyone - family, couples, or even just for a solo get away. Absolutely lovely.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple