“A great night!”

Dining options: After-hours
London, United Kingdom
“A great night!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We popped in for a drink after driving down from San Francisco. We had two nights to see Pismo Beach on route to LA and found ourselves in The Boardroom - and loved it! The owner was really friendly, as were the other people in there. With over hundred different types of beers, we were sampling all sorts of interesting beers in very fun and friendly environment. If it weren't for the sore head in the morning we'd have been back the next night also!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank DanLou123

“Great beer, great service. ”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This place has a great selection of microbrews and the bartenders are more than happy to share with you so. I love that in a bar that carries yummy, real beers. Our sole purpose was to enjoy great beer by the beach and this was perfect to do so. The place is clean, updated, staff is friendly, and conveniently located steps away from the sand. There's food there too, however I didn't have any but the food that I did see come out near me (a fairly large made-to-order salad) looked delicious and fresh. It was early in the day so we had the convenience of having the bartenders full attention and energy in recommending beers currently on tap, however I feel like it would be like that during a busy time as well. There is a nice list of bottled beers and wine (local friendly) This place is way cool, and we are looking forward to going back. Highly recommend!

1 Thank jmanuo
seattle, washington
“Okay”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

If you get a chair close to the TV's like the bar then I would say
it was great. Had to sit in the back and it was difficult to see the screens. Also people at bar stand at times and you can see much at all.

Visited October 2013
Union, New Jersey
“Excellent Bar and Restaurant”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

A friend and I were checking out the Pismo Beach Pier on our way from Santa Barbara to Cambria. I first visited Pismo Beach about 25 years ago when I stayed at one of their hotels up on the cliff with my family. I have returned at least 5 times.

My friend used TripAdvisor.com which is on his smart phone to find this great place. It's only about a block from the pier. Their selection of beers cannot be beat. He had a Sierra Nevada Flipside and I enjoyed a Bruery Bryeian on tap. Excellent beers and served at just the right temperature. For lunch I had soup and a caesar salad with chicken . . . . crisp and perfect! My friend had soup and a double burger with spicy mayo. Both great choices for lunch.

Our friendly server, Ashley, did a great job. Prices were very reasonable. I'll be back the next time I'm in Pismo Beach.

It's located across from a municipal parking lot just across from the pier. Called the "Boardroom" because it is decorated with surfboards.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank ilivennj
Phoenix, AZ
“Great spot for lunch”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is a great bar with lots of beers. We stopped here for lunch for our family of four. We had a great lunch for a reasonable price and great service. The staff was friendly, the service was fast. It was a perfect lunch.

• Visited July 2013