“super fun spot”
Review of Vino Versato

Vino Versato
Ranked #64 of 105 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Description: Come discover Pismo Beach's newest gem: Vino Versato! Enjoy our boutique hand-poured tastings of exclusive wines. We're the hippest wine bar in town offering flights, wines by the glass, three beers on tap, gifts, and fabulously priced bottles. Need to pick up a bottle on your way to dinner? Our careful selection includes 35-40 wines that we love, many of them local and only available with us or at the vineyard.
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We rolled in late and were welcomed like long lost friends. The menu is short but tasty, the wine menu is long and delicious. There is something special happening here and I suggest that you make an effort not to miss this. It may not be the fanciest or most professional dining experience you ever have, but it will be fun and memorable. go.

There are newer reviews for Vino Versato

Reviewed 31 December 2011

On friday night they had an enjoyable vocalist on the guitar. It was great, good service, decent wine. This is a little place with heaters on the patio if the inside gets too tight.

Reviewed 12 August 2010

My sister and I stopped in after a afternoon of working and ended up staying (probably a little too long) through the evening. There was a winemaker there to share his wines and the owners are a blast! This is the type of place I would take my husband, my best friend, my family and any visitors from outside the area. The owners really make everyone feel welcomed and seem to really enjoy what they do....which is welcomed attitude. I would recommend this place to anyone and will be visiting again soon. Pismo really needed a little place like this!!! Well done ladies!

1  Thank LegalEASE1
Reviewed 26 July 2010

This place is so cute! We stopped by for a few drinks and the the staff was super friendly and fun.

Reviewed 21 July 2010

Vino Versato is a great place to grab a nice glass of local wine or even an ice cold beer. The vibe is fun and everyone that works here is always friendly. While it's set in the downtown Pismo area, (which is usually occupied by tourists), it's nice that it's also a locals spot. The patio is great when it's nice outside and even if you sit inside, the large front windows keep the space open. Very happy that Pismo Beach now has it's own little wine bar in Vino Versato .

1  Thank cbear2323