Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Book in advance
from
£81.31
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Pismo Pier
from £81.31
More Info
from £28.35
More Info
1,649 results
All reviews shops and restaurants great beach nice walk clam chowder watch the sunset surfers fishing pismo ocean waves vendors souvenirs coastline surfing
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2019

The pier has been recently renovated and looks great. It is one of our favorite stops while on the Central Coast. Great people watching.

1  Thank D7650OBrussellb
Reviewed 13 October 2019

A must when in Pismo Beach to stroll the pier to appreciate the surrounding cliffs and beach, in the centre looking back to the small town.

2  Thank jill r
Reviewed 8 October 2019

I got to the beach around 8:30pm and sadly, I didn't get to stay long. However, most of my time was spent listening to the beautiful love stories of a older gentleman by the name of Rich Love, whom I heard sings beautifully. He showed my family and I many pictures of himself and his beautiful wife and each picture told an amazing story. If you want to hear of an unconditional love story, how to make your present relationship stronger through selfless love, or desire any relationship advice go to Pismo Pier and look for Rich Love. As he told of his amazing love toward his wife, I couldn't help but think of God's unfailing love toward us. It was a beautiful experience at the pier. I just wish I would have come sooner to hear Rich sing.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Lsdickerson91
Reviewed 1 October 2019

A great place to visit and hang out. Long pier to walk out on; huge sandy beach; close to town shops etc. Bonus: you might get yo watch some surfer dudes!

1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed 30 September 2019

This is a wide comfortable pier with several places to sit and a great angle to watch the surfers. It's the kind of place one might sit a figure a lot of things out.

2  Thank Putterface