2,153 results
All reviews ping pong mini golf table tennis giant chess putting green game deck full bathrooms nautical theme the galley outdoor games family suite waffles ocean front great for families two room suite king bed top floor
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been to this hotel twice. Both times it was great. The latest was for my birthday. I asked them for a great room on the beach. They not only did that, but also left me a personalized birthday greeting and a bottle of Paso Robles red wine. The rooms are great. The staff friendly. Opt for the rooms on the beach. Well worth the extra money to listen to the surf, and enjoy the view. Thanks again for a nice stay at your hotel.

Room tip: Get a room in the building on the beach.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
erikmund, General Manager at Pismo Lighthouse Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us for your birthday. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your card and wine. We wanted to make sure you celebrated in style.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My family stayed just one night, but found the rooms huge and inviting. The breakfast was a typical cold breakfast buffet you would see at most of the choice hotels. My only negative is that the pool is smaller than pictures show and the "play deck" is a lot smaller than pictures make it to be. We still had fun playing ping-pong though.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed unfortunately for only one night TV during our drive up the coast from San Diego to San Francisco. We decided to splash out on a sea view suite which had a beautiful view of the beach and pier. Well worth the extra expense. Huge room, 2 bathrooms (one each!!) very clean and the nautical theme was tastefully done. Eating breakfast outside was lovely, basic breakfast but good. Only had time to use the pool once and the jacuzzi was much needed after the drive. Front staff veryfriendly and welcoming. Would definitelyc stay again given the chance

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank battyb317
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Very cute, well appointed guest suites. Perfect size for families with a full kitchen and living area. 4 ping pong tables, putting greens, lawn chess & badminton located just outside of the lobby. Free continental breakfast (which could offer more of a variety, but free is free...)
Very nice pool & jacuzzi with a view of the ocean.
Excellent customer service from staff. I would recommend staying here with your kids or with just your significant other. My husband & I came without our kids (this time) and really enjoyed it. We had an oceanfront room w/ a balcony that gave us a perfect view of the ocean & coastline.
(I also recommend having dinner at sunset at Sea Venture. It's just a short drive down the road. Excellent filet mignon.)
We will be staying at this resort again.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We've stayed several times at this property and had a perfect experience both times. The rooms are beautiful and super clean and the check in process is a breeze! We have 5 people in our family so we get the two room suite with a king and two doubles. Having 2 bathrooms is great! I would definitely recommend this property.

Room tip: We did have noise from kids running around on the floor above us so you may want a higher floor if you want quiet.
Date of stay: March 2014