“Best Breakfast in Pismo”

Huckleberry's Pismo Beach
Ranked #22 of 106 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Who's your Huckleberry? Huckleberry's serves the best Breakfast & Lunch this side of the ole Mississippi - AAiiee! It's California Cookin' with a Southern Flair. Breakfast items like Cajun Hot Links, Buter Crisp Waffles, Huck's Breakfast platters and large omelets served with country red potatoes. For Lunch were're servin' up Bourbon Street Burgers and Famous Toasty's. Salad's like the Southern Cobb, and specialty items such as our Crab Melt are just a few of the highlights. So grab grandma, the kids, and the dog, (well maybe not the dog) and get on down to Huckleberry's. You gonna love dis place!!
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Our friends told us about this restaurant in July when we all went to Pismo for the day, so in October when my husband and I returned for a romantic weekend we decided to try it out the Sunday morning before we headed home. We generally stay close to the beach except to shop at the outlets, and I have never noticed this place before, it's right across from the outlets. I am so glad we tried it out because it was an amazing breakfast and the décor was quaint and cute, like an old stone cabin or something. I ordered the Tom's Scramble and my husband ordered the stuffed French toast, both were so delicious. The coffee was also yummy, once we were actually seated the service was quick and good. Our waitress was very sweet and accommodating. However; while we were waiting to be seated (we were inside just steps from the hostess station) we started noticing people who had come in long after us being seated, I got up and asked why this was and was told, quite rudely, that they had called my name, I politely told her that they had not called for me as we had been sitting right in front of her for almost 30 minutes (this is the only reason they didn't get 5/5, I do not like being spoken to like a child by a teenager.) After that we were seated right away and all was well. I think our bill was $22 for two people which was quite worth it considering how scrumptious the food was. We will definitely be returning to this place upon our next trip to Pismo.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Went with a family group the day after Christmas. 8 people from 14 years old to 79 years old.
Good selection from kids to grandparents.
Nice to be able to have either breakfast or lunch items even though it was well past noon.
Will go there again when a fun restaurant with a good selection is wanted.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

It's a cute breakfast and lunch place. However, the quality is poor. Eggs were low quality eggs and they were watery. Bacon was a cheap brand and thin. They sell huckleberry jam, which I would have expected that they would serve for breakfast? But they only offer those little Smuckers packets. I believe we would have had a better breakfast at Denny's up the street.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Excellent food- I got stuffed French toast and my husband got a giant breakfast burrito. Reminded Meir Disneyland with the decor, but in a good way! We love it here!

1  Thank Carolyn L
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I go to this restaurant about once a month. The services has always been good as well as the food. They have several items on the "senior" part of the menu. For $6.99 you get two eggs, three pancakes (ask for them instead of toast), ham, sausage or bacon and home fried potatoes.

2  Thank Arthur M