“Nice hotel”

and 1 more site!
Pismo Beach Hotel
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel was decent to stay at. The staff was nice. I think the best part was how convenient the location is. You are in walking distance to everything. It was nice to be able to walk down at nine at night and walk the pier. We had a semi secluded room in the back by the parking lot. It was quiet for the most part. Monday morning I think will always be loud because the trash man comes. I love that we did not have to worry about parking while we were there and they gave us a pass to park in the back. It isn't fancy, but clean. Some might think the price is a little steep for what you get, but I did like it.

Room Tip: We were in room 209 which was on the second floor in the back by the parking lot. You had sort of a...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katrina W

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Pismo Beach is fun but definitely not upscale and neither is this hotel. Always up for an adventure I stayed here while visiting my daughter. The room was small for two full beds, no side tables, and had a lean to it, but that's part of the adventure. Bathroom was ok but the small cabinet sink didn't have room to put stuff on and my daughter dropped her phone in the sink which had a slow drain. Yep! Trash truck came by each morning at 6:30am. We skipped the breakfast because of the packaged pastries. Beautiful view, but a bit noisy as we were near the elevator and the stairs. Love the beach and pier but would try another hotel is Pismo.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Emley
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We drove in to Pismo Beach back in May on the way up the coast from LA to San Fran - after scouting around a few more expensive places, we chose to take a chance on this hotel. It did not disappoint. Nice comfortable bed and a good bathroom. All you really need if you're just passing through like us. It was perfectly located to, on the main street in Pismo but as a rather sleepy coastal town there isn't too much noise to keep you up at night. Reasonably priced and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elliot R
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This hotel certainly has old world charm - a gated elevator, tiled lobby and big old furniture. Our room was on the third floor - it was a King suite, with a sea view. The bedroom was a good size, but frustratingly only had one bedside table and light. There is no air conditioning as such, but a large and efficient fan. The bathroom lacked a plug for the basin, and, amazingly in this day and age, no hair dryer. This hotel is not cheap $170 plus tax for one night, and for that I'd expect at least a table on both sides of the bed and a hair dryer. There are no tea or coffee making facilities either. Like other guests I couldn't get WiFi in my room, but it worked ok in the lobby. The staff are friendly, and this hotel's location is perfect for exploring the town and walking on the beach. I wouldn't rush back though.

Room Tip: Our suite was at the back, very quiet and with a reasonable sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Shani E
Reviewed 9 May 2013

This hotel was the very first one I booked with just my boy friend and I, and I must say it was absolutely splendid! It has a charming and old feel to it. The lobby is adorned with cute vintage furniture and it has an old elevator with a gate. We stayed on the fourth floor, which was cool but we only overlooked the rooftops and we were too far away for a good WiFi signal! Other than that, everything was clean, roomy, and perfect! We even got FREE parking for the whole four days we were there and we were only a few blocks from the pier.

Room Tip: Get something NOT on the fourth floor---it's too far away from a good wifi signal!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I really liked this hotel. The free parking and how it is close to everything really make this place amazing. Its right across the street from Mo's Barbeque and Splash cafe. 2 of my favorite restaurants in Pismo. Not to mention right above the crepe place.
The front desk people are really friendly. The room made me feel cozy like I was at home. A comfy king sized bed, and a cute little fireplace. I do however have 1 compliant. It was really noisy in the morning. Our room did face the street though. Im sure if we would have requested a back facing room it wouldnt have been a problem.

Room Tip: if you want quiet request a back or side facing room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 11 February 2013

After reviewing many Hotels in the Pismo Beach Area. This is by far the best Hotel in Pismo when it comes to Guest Services starting with Debbie, Front Desk Agent Robin, Miguel in Maintenence and all her other staff. We had a small wedding at this property and could not be happier. They were able to accomodate our wedding party and all of our guests. Our immediate family stayed in the apartment suites and the wedding was held in the courtyard. We received so many compliments about our choice of venue. The best part is that you are right downtown located just across the street from Splash Cafe and a short walk to the pier. Thank you so much Pismo Beach Hotel for the wonderful memories and we will see you on our anniversary!6

Room Tip: The apartment suites are worth every plent!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank DavidandJennyMcGehee
HotelMike, Owner at Pismo Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Thank you for the kind words, we are glad you had a good time. Come back soon!