“Kayak diving a must with Pismo Surf and Dive Shop!”

Pismo Beach Dive Shop
Ranked #5 of 8 Tours in Pismo Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Pismo Beach Dive Shop Dives the Central Coast. We offer Kayak Tours and Kayak Diving. Shell Beach is one of our best spots along the coast for diving and kayaking.We hope to enjoy our central coast with you.
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Bill the owner himself took me out to a reef off of Shell beach and it was astounding! Using his vast experience, Bill instructed me on diving off of the Kayak in a safe and easy manner. Taking a kayak is a much easier way to access some great diving just of the shore of the central coast rather than lengthy swims. Bill was a great guide and dive buddy. I highly recommend taking a dive kayak tour with Pismo dive and Surf!

1  Thank Kyle S

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I was given the chance to take the kayaking tour by the Pismo Beach Surf Shop. My tour guide Corrie Cornejo (the best tour guide ever) showed me the caves and beautiful scenery we also went by the beautiful sea lions and you must say hello to Fred the sea lion. If you are like me one who has a little fear of the ocean Corrie Cornejo is you tour guide he made me feel very safe I so enjoyed it, I had the best time ever, I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Highly recommend kayaking Shell Beach / Dinosaur Caves in a small group tour with Bill. He provides wetsuits, and all equip for very reasonable price. We were experienced kayakers but the other 4 were first-timers ranging in age from 7 to 60. Bill and his guides make it safe and accessible for most anyone. Beautiful scenery along the coast but this is much more spectacular and unique to be on the water and see the caves, cliffs, seals, otters, pelicans up close. Magical. Was the best part of our 3-week coast road trip. Paddled thru small archways and into shallow caves. Bill also takes photos of you during the tour so you end up with a photo disc of your adventure. I wish we had taken along our own camera in addition to the photos he took. You need a drybag for your camera. Kayaking this area is a must!

1  Thank kayaker2013
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Kayaking at the Dinosaur Caves, seeing the sea lions and otters amazing cliffs, rocks was unforgettable!!! Bill even named a cove after me!! When you go kayaking don't forget to ask how 'Megan's Cove' got it's name!!!

1  Thank Diamondgirl101
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Pismo Beach Dive/Surf Shop is a great place to rent or buy all of your gear for the water! My wife and I have purchased two StandUpPaddleboards from PBSS and would gladly do business with them again! Also, this store has a lot of very interesting antiques that are incredibly unique and classic California!

1  Thank Kalen T