“Excellent foot massage/reflexology,excellent price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yang Sheng Foot Spa
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Called first to get an appt. although they take walk-ins-for $20 you can get a half hour foot massage or for $35 an hour foot massage (I got the hour and glad I did!) Been to many spas and although not fancy, it's very clean and they do an excellent job for a very reasonable price! I got Linda, she was very thorough-started with a foot soak in warm water in a plastic lined basket as i layed on my back on a big massage chair covered with white linen-she covered me from the chest to my knees with a large white towel (I was fully clothed) she did a short face neck and scalp massage and after my
foot soak, massaged my feet and calves with lotion-she also did some more back shoulder and neck massage the last 20 mins which was unexpected but greatly appreciated! I didn't realize how knotted up I was! Gave her a nice tip, because she deserved it! Thanks Linda! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who doesn't want to or can't pay higher prices that a spa charges, so well worth the money!

4  Thank Travelcat396

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Was a lovely experience this morning. Got the 30 minute package only $20! Good massage, but I was really expecting far more attention to my feet "foot reflexology"

2  Thank CarynBruno
Reviewed 9 May 2013

A friend said that this was the best foot massage place in the area, having tried many others. I went on a whim to check it out - never having been to a foot-specializing place like this, only to regular super-pro full-body massage therapists.

This was different, and awesome. You walk into a dimly lit room, with a number of huge, towel covered reclined chairs with an ottoman in front of them. You check in with the guy by the door, and typically get a 1/2 hour or hour massage. Note that the staff speak essentially zero English, but are very nice. (You can make reservations in advance via their phone number - that person speaks excellent english, and you can request male or female masseuse, as well as how strong a massage you prefer).

All massages come with a foot soak in hot water (awesome), and often a short but excellent arm, neck, head rub. Then feet are pulled from the water, towel dried, and AMAZINGLY well massaged. I walk out feeling like my feet are warmer, 'flatter' / wider (hard to describe), and that my overall mood and perspective on the world have improved.

Bathroom - clean.
Music - melllow ambient massage music
Staff speaks quietly occasionally in a Chinese dialect, but if you don't speak the language it's not distracting at all.

Hour massage vs 1/2 Hour - longer, they do much more arm/neck/scalp/face work, you're offered water or tea.

Zero creepy 'massage parlor' vibe, btw - entirely above board.

Highly recommended!

6  Thank voxboston
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Very good massage for an affordable price. I am very picky about my massages, and at the same time cannot usually afford them. The man who gave me the combo (massage and foot) was very skilled, and perfectly firm. I wish that I asked his name. Thank you Yang Sheng Foot Spa!

4  Thank 2ilona