“Huge Portions, Small Flavor!”
Review of Chop Street

Chop Street
Ranked #29 of 110 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I've been here twice in the last couple of months. Huge portions and excellent service, but too many mistakes in our order. My husband ordered the EL Ranchero wrap and they forgot the tri-tip and on my Ceasar Wrap the dressing was missing. The soup was amazing though, it was an Italian pasta soup. I then had the Chicken Caprese wrap on my other trip there and it was bland.
The people behind the counter didn't get along and argued with each other the first time I went, but the second time everything seemed okay. The wrap makers were very appreciative of the tip. Please put a bottle of hot sauce or something out and remember to put everything in the wraps!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Fresh ingredients, really fresh; but made in front of you instead of a picked-over buffet. The help will make their menu items, or change them a bit, or you can start from scratch. Small place, but friendly and clean.

1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My friend and I went to chop street a couple of weeks ago.I could not read the menu on the big board because of the color of ink. It was a yellowish. I had to get a small paper menu to read. I ordered the 21 chop street salad. The employees were not friendly. I did not get the alfalfa sprouts on my salad and I really wanted them. Girl forget? My friend got chop street salad wrap. They put the wrong salad dressing on it. Other than that-- the salad and the wrap was delicious.A little pricey too. They also seem to use the same rag to wipe everything down.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

I had a wrap here and it was awesome. You can get wraps or salads and then you make your choices from the ground up. Choice of wraps are many and varied, Spinach, tomatoe etc. You then choose what to add on your own from the visible items right in plane view or you can choose one of their specialties. Loved the food and it was great to be able to take it and walk a couple of blocks to the beach.
What I didn't care for is there is no bathroom on site so if you planned on going for an extended lunch or if you have little kids it could present a problem. Would certainly return though.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Chop Street is a recent addition to the restaurants on Price St., in Pismo Beach, and is one of our favorites. Although the restaurant itself is small in size, their menu of wraps, salads and soups is large, delicious, and healthy. Your wrap or salad is made in front of you, from a multitude of fresh, local ingredients, and their selection of over 20 dressings are home-made, and very tasty. You can order one of their house specials, or custom-make your own creation. There's a limited amount of seating inside, but there's seating on the patio in front. The only drawback I've found is getting behind a "first-timer" when I'm hungry and know what I want! But, the amazing food, and friendly, accomodating staff makes any wait worth it.