“Best Hot Chocolate EVER!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Pismo Beach, California
“Best Hot Chocolate EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

It's a little late for this review but we were down in the area for a parade that my son was involved in. It was early in the morning and I needed something to pick me up so I stopped in and ordered a hot chocolate. The cashier was extremely friendly and took our order quickly. As soon as I received my hot chocolate I was in heaven. It's not Swiss Miss or some cheap knock off.. it's GOOD! So good I wanted seconds and that isn't typical for me. Definitely give this place a try!

• Visited January 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loving Orange Cat Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We love the Orange Cat Cafe! Tasty food and coffee. Great atmosphere and location. Plus Morris - the resident / mascot Orange Cat is super cute and friendly. We keep coming back!

1 Thank Jamielynne22
Thousand Oaks, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good coffee and great scene”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

This place has an amazing atmosphere and positive attitude! Great place for a coffee, and the food was good too! Great for friends or solo.

1 Thank Whiskers21
Orange County, CA
“Neighborhood hangout - great vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

I rented a condo just a half block away and walked past the Orange Cat Cafe a couple of days before deciding I had to give it a try. Limited seating inside and a few tables outside. Not a very extensive menu but the breakfast sandwich I had was freshly made and very tasty. I shared a table with one of the 'regulars' and joined right into the conversation he was having with the folks at the next table. Great place to stop by for a simple meal and to ease into the day. I hope this small place makes it - I'll be back next time I come to Pismo on vacation. It set the tone for a very good day.

• Visited June 2013