“Fun place to take kids”
Review of Pismo Arcade

Pismo Arcade
Ranked #56 of 109 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Reviewed 23 October 2012

This was a great place to take the teenagers. They were able to play and run around. It was nice to see some of the older games in there. I loved the pac man machine. I think I had more fu then the kids

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Loved the cheeseburgers & french fries.... Great food for a decent price. Has nice lanes to bowl on too....

Reviewed 20 May 2012

It isn't the biggest or the best, but it is usually uncrowded and this makes it a little more enjoyable. It is a fun thing to do.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Took the grandkids here and they really had a great time and it wasn't too expensive. Plus the man who passed out the prizes was so patient and nice the the kids. My granddaughter was taking a really long time deciding how to spend her winnings and he was so good with her. We will definately go back there next time.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

When I was in high school (many moons ago...) I loved coming here with my friends. They used to be downstairs (this was 10+ years ago) and my sister and I would come here with our dad, so much fun! I love coming back here from time to time to play pool and/or air hockey.