“Not worth the money paid” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beach House Inn and Suites

Beach House Inn and Suites
Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Pismo Beach
“Not worth the money paid”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

In my opinion I did not think that this place warranted the price we paid, customer service was not the best or what is expected considering the price charged. Very disorganized, I had to ask too many times for information that should have been conveyed upon checking in. I would not stay here again nor would I recommend anyone to stay there.

Room Tip: SUre do not stay here, very dated vacility
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Wartfang

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012 via mobile

So wonderful. Parking safe and protected. Lady at front desk kind and helpful. Room was fabulous! Clean, bed comfortable, bathroom huge, kitchen area good, fireplace wonderful, location great, local restaurants and farmers market on Wednesday night around the corner but the best thing is the ocean view! We relaxed and sat on the balcony listened to the waves and loved it. We visited cal poly SLO, great campus and location. Great trip.

Stayed April 2012
2 Thank kvb15
Clovis, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

I went to the Beach House Inn to check it out and was given a price on a room. Then when I decided to stay I checked the internet to see the price online. I called them and said the price online was $159.00 they agreed then said just a minute and was talking with someone came back to me and said it would be $199.00. I needed a Sunday there was no reason to charge me extra it was not a Holiday and the room was exactly the same. Its very pretty but poor customer service. I referred a family member to this hotel and the same thing happened to her, she ended up staying at another hotel also.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Cheri4
Rocklin, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

Stayed in a deluxe king on the 3rd floor. The room was clean and up-to-date. We really enjoyed the huge balcony (at least 10' x 10') with glass in front to block the wind without blocking the view when you are seated - as rails often do. If you want to sleep with the door open to get catch the cool air, I would be a little hesitant to book here as the door to the balcony has no screen, and the balcony is accesible to the neighboring balconies. Also note, the front desk is not open 24hrs. That said, it is great to be so close to the beach, shops and resaurants.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Fine2baway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

My wife and I went here for our Honeymoon. The owner was the nicest lady who made sure we had everything we needed. The location was great just steps from the beach and Splash cafe. The room was so cozy and very romantic. Thanks for great memories. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed May 2011
3 Thank Mattman7601
Porterville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

My husband and I just got back from our trip to Pismo. We went to celebrate our anniversary. This hotel was amazing! The bed was incredibly comfortable, the room was very clean and the decor was all new and very tasteful. The beach and pier were practically right out the front door, and the private parking garage was very handy! We stayed in room 306 and it had a fireplace and private balcony with beautiful views of the ocean. From reservations up until check out, Candy took very good care of us. The ONLY downside of our experience was Shirley. She was not terribly friendly and made an issue of turning on our fireplace. That was part of the reason we paid more money for that particular room. Other than that, it was amazing and we plan to go back again as often as possible! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Marie B
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2011

A great place, more like a Bed and Breakfast. The folks at the front desk were quite helpful and gave me a complimentary fruit basket. The unit had a kitchenette, a gas fireplace, a huge balcony overlooking the ocean. I was there on business so I basically fell asleep within minutes of entering the room , woke up at 5 am the next day, and left for the airport, but it seemed like a great place and I would go back on my own time.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business