“Perfect place to stay in Pismo Beach!”

Beach House Inn and Suites
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Clean rooms, comfy beds, nice balconies, and beautiful beach views. This beach front property is a wonderful place to stay. It also has a private parking garage that is locked in the evening, as well as the door to get in and out of the property. After hours you need to use your room key to get in. It is located directly behind Splash Cafe, and is within walking distance to everything, and a stones throw from the beach (almost, anyway). I also quite like that it is independently owned & the owner is friendly. This is my hotel of choice everytime I visit Pismo Beach. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Holly O

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The Beach House Inn is our favorite weekend getaway place in beautiful Pismo Beach. The accommodations are modern, clean and inviting. We stay in a master suite on the third floor that includes one bedroom, a living area (with a sofa bed), a kitchenette with refrigerator and a huge bathroom. But the cherry on the top is the view of the ocean, which is only yards away. We love it. Another plus is private, secure parking under the building.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Pismo Beach is lovely, quaint little seaside village - perfect for a halfway stop on the way from LA to San Francisco along the Californian coast or a relaxing holiday destination!
We were lucky enough to come across the Beach House Inn and Suites when we arrived. Very friendly and helpful reception staff, definitely a non-smoking hotel (which suited us).
The room came with kitchen facilities and clean, spacious, and had the most comfortable beds we have ever found - "Like sleeping on clouds". Great location overlooking the beach, with an easy walk to town. Just a warning - no dinner after 830pm and no breakfast after 10am in the whole town!

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank OzSallee
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Great .location just half a block from the pier and beach. Most of the town's restaurants are within a block or two. Greatest collection of free DVDs I have ever seen. Under hotel parking is great since parking in Pismo Beach is always a problem. Now the not so good. Second floor units have very limited view of the ocean, third floor somewhat better. Unit 203 had a nice patio with a table but the other second floor units appeared to have very small patios with no tables. Don't know about third floor units. Kitchen was furnished with what appeared to be random selections from Goodwill. No oven (OK), no dishwasher (not so OK), and no garbage disposer (not OK). Might stay there again, just don't know.

Room Tip: Unit 203 or third floor room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerald E
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I should of spent my money else where $179 dollars is a lot of money when other Hotels have better views, sleeping conditions and the most important part safety to think about. I was traveling by myself looking for a safe, calm and relaxing place where I could see the beach, hear it and get a good night sleep so I could continue to move on to the next area for business. I messed up and believed that the Beachhouse Inn was going to fulfill all that I needed. I was so wrong! When they got my money, they treated me like a dog just released from the pound. When I expressed my concerns about the room being so hot they looked for excuses on why. She said when she came up saw and felt that the room was 85 degrees at 8 pm i was told to open Both doors and you will be able to sleep. In others words, they didn't care if someone came in and raped me. Both doors had no dead bolts, everyone could hear every drip you took in the bath room, the fan sounded like it was going to fall down on you while you slept, the pilot light on the fire place didn't work so you really don't know if your inhaling gas. When I expressed the fact that I could of slept in a sauna verus sleeping with one eye open by having the doors open for the breeze, I was told that the owner Sheral Davis would give me $10 off. What an insult to my intalagents. Once they got my money I was screwed. Not once did customer service come into play to help me fix the issues. The only good thing was at check in with Carrol's sweet personality sold me on the Beachhouse Inns way of customers service. Wow was i fouled ,,,How ever it is out of her control on how the owner treats there guest. I was treated like a peace of meat thrown out to the dogs or a pack of wolfs once I gave them my money the greeting ness appeared. It is sicking on the way they run that hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you're ok with being treated like a dog just released from the pound. I have no problem telling anyone how I was treated so feel free to write me and ask. Here's my email channy6c1@yahoo.com. Good luck if you decide to stay at the Beachhouse Inn but I wouldn't recommend it. You work hard for your money,spend it wisly. Written and experienced by Chantelle

Room Tip: Don't choose Beach House Inn!! You will regret it!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank Channy6c10
Reviewed 6 September 2012

The room was clean and neat. Having two sleeping places (a master bedroom and a living room) was really helpful for a family of 5. It was as close to Splash Cafe as you could get, which was a huge selling point for us! We ate there every day. :) Also, easy parking in a parking garage. The staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Bethany M
Reviewed 12 August 2012

My family (my husband, our son, and I) wanted a couple of days away, on the beach. The Beach House Inn was perfect! We stayed in a king suite and the balcony had a fine view of the pier and beach. Now, if you want to focus on the negative, yes, you could also see the roof of the property next door, but look beyond that to the pier! The pictures shown are accurate. The place was clean and well priced for a suite that fit all 3 of us very comfortably. We walked everywhere we wanted to go in town - farmer's market, Splash Cafe, Mo's BBQ, Cinnamon Rolls, the pier, the beach, etc. The time was restful and relaxing - just what we needed. I didn't want to leave the balcony, where I had breakfast every morning. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family